Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timize

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
In case anyone is interested in buying a Dbrand skin, here is the mahogany MacBook Pro skin on my 13" TB model with a black leather trackpad.

I paid $47. It took them a week to make it and about three days for it to ship and arrive.

Installation was fairly easy. The only had part was making sure the skins were aligned properly on the lid. It adds a nice texture and grip to the MacBook, but it doesn't attract dust/lint from being put in/out of my messenger bag.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the quality of the skin.

IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG

kevlee

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2016
In case anyone is interested in buying a Dbrand skin, here is the mahogany MacBook Pro skin on my 13" TB model with a black leather trackpad.

I paid $47. It took them a week to make it and about three days for it to ship and arrive.

Installation was fairly easy. The only had part was making sure the skins were aligned properly on the lid. It adds a nice texture and grip to the MacBook, but it doesn't attract dust/lint from being put in/out of my messenger bag.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the quality of the skin.

View attachment 685228 View attachment 685229 View attachment 685230 View attachment 685231
View attachment 685233

I love your wallpaper. Would you mind sharing that image? :D

LiE_

macrumors 68000
Mar 23, 2013
UK
Not a fan of the track pad skin, surely you want smooth glass instead of bumpy whatever that is.

The main skin looks OK, personally I'm not a fan of covering the lovely aluminium.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.