Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadow puppet

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
4th padded cell on the right
I'm seriously thinking about getting a waterpik. I'm not sure which one to get, but the Aquarius is on my short list. I want want with extra attachments for my family.
Definitely check out the Waterpik Aquarius. Seven different tips. It's the one my dental hygienist suggested. Bought mine during an Amazon Prime sale and love the thing. It makes a great duo with my Philips Sonicare.

waterpik-aquarius-water-flosser-wp-660-white.jpg

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I'm seriously thinking about getting a waterpik. I'm not sure which one to get, but the Aquarius is on my short list. I want want with extra attachments for my family.
I have both the Aquarius and the Traveler, this and a Sonicare tooth brush and daily usage, imo, are the single two most positive things you can do for tooth and gum health. Of note the Traveler is adequate, but due to a weaker motor, is not as effective as the Aquarius, so I would not recommend it as the main unit.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Definitely check out the Waterpik Aquarius. Seven different tips. It's the one my dental hygienist suggested. Bought mine during an Amazon Prime sale and love the thing. It makes a great duo with my Philips Sonicare.

waterpik-aquarius-water-flosser-wp-660-white.jpg

I recommend the periodontal tip for primary use. Costco has good prices on them (Waterpik units) on occasion.

Reactions: shadow puppet
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.