Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
The small white lightnings (pointed by the red arrows) are used to show that the title is "a striking one". What other elements -other than lightnings- can i use to souround a title in order to give this striking feeling? I hop im explaining this correctly to give the idea of what im looking for. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 19.38.33.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 19.38.33.png
    351 KB · Views: 152

wilberforce

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2020
SF Bay Area
I’m sorry, I don’t understand why you’re asking, nor what “pun intended” means?
I noticed “BRAAI SAUCE” - ”braai” is a word commonly used in South Africa for barbecue, assegais are African spears, spears are used for striking, so I was making a play on a different meaning of the word “striking.”
Given the background, I was suggesting assegai symbols instead of lightning bolts.
Sorry, I was too cryptic/obtuse.
It’s not clear if you are looking for ideas for this particular graphic, or if you are looking for ideas in general, and this graphic is just an example

Last edited:
Reactions: zoran

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Sorry, I was too cryptic/obtuse.
Sorry? U kidding me, im already gratefull for any help on my matter.

It’s not clear if you are looking for ideas for this particular graphic, or if you are looking for ideas in general, and this graphic is just an example
Yes this graphic is an example. I was looking for other design elements, that could give the striking visual effect that the zig zags give. So i was wondering what else can be used?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.