Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toughkitty5

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2011
41mm Hermes Jumping Saphir Bleu for $119.

This seller also have few double tour for too good to be true price…

IMG_7547.jpeg

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
@athousandbands do you know of anywhere in the UK where I can get a new, official sea salt sport loop, in 41mm?

Thanks.
This looks like it ships to the UK

snapplecrisp

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2023
[deleted original]

…lol, never mind, that was literally the one ATB just posted. 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s what I get for not clicking through the 42/45 mm listings! 🤣

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
45 might take a low offer while the offer button is still available

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Question:

I have an Ultra 2 purchased in December 2023 and got the green alpine loop in small, which fits my small wrist nicely. My questions is I have $125 in Apple gift cards that I want to use for another alpine band.

When I order at the Apple website I use the military discount for 10% off, making it $89 for the band. Using $100 Apple gift card, do I redeem it in my appleID account or at checkout? If at checkout, is the residual amount still on the card?

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Question:

I have an Ultra 2 purchased in December 2023 and got the green alpine loop in small, which fits my small wrist nicely. My questions is I have $125 in Apple gift cards that I want to use for another alpine band.

When I order at the Apple website I use the military discount for 10% off, making it $89 for the band. Using $100 Apple gift card, do I redeem it in my appleID account or at checkout? If at checkout, is the residual amount still on the card?
You can do either.

Given the nature of this thread I’d consider getting the band on eBay (basically every color shows up there with significant discount) and using your gift card on your Apple account to pay for subscriptions and apps

Reactions: mikedop and whsbuss
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.