Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Harthag

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2009
U.S.
My 15PM just sold on Swappa (again), first sale I canceled due to shady buyer. I can't remember the last time I didn't have an iPhone until today. Whenever I tried Android I kept an iPhone handy because I knew I'd go back. I've had every iPhone since the 4. The S24+ is that good. I'm now using one phone and hope to keep it that way. I may cave in September, we'll see.

RichHI

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2018
Princeville, HI
Yes. A 13 Pro Max I am going to upgrade this year with AT&T US and VZW US and a 13 Mini (I love the small size when wearing a suit) with Voda UK and EE UK. My client bought me a Kenyan Samsung Android but I could not get along with it. Been in the drawer since 2020.

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
What do you guys with an Android phone and an iOS phone do about things like photos and messaging? Do you just not use iMessage and sync with Google Photos? I'm an Apple Photos guy and I've also got many conversations that are exclusively on iMessage. Tough to switch fully to Android.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
What do you guys with an Android phone and an iOS phone do about things like photos and messaging? Do you just not use iMessage and sync with Google Photos? I'm an Apple Photos guy and I've also got many conversations that are exclusively on iMessage. Tough to switch fully to Android.

I use Proton Drive, Dropbox, Telegraph, or a portable SSD.
I have a number of friends and peers all over th globe and iMessage is not used much. Telegram and Teams are the big two used. I use RCS more than iMessage. My iPhone is more for work so Teams is the big item there.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
On my android SIM I use WhatsApp by default

vagabnd

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2017
Two phones. iPhone 14 Pro Pixel 8 Pro. One for US use and the other for international use. The ability to have multiple store accounts on one device gives the Pixel the nod especially for regional apps that I would not be able to have access to with only a US based account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.