Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you have a MySpace page?

• Total voters

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I just signed up for one so I could e-mail this band I saw at the mall. I am 29 and I felt like it was a bad idea, but I made it and geared it towards my photography so I guess that is ok. ;) I'll just keep telling myself that.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
True, but what is the point?

Myspace blocks a lot of custom code when you're trying to modify your page. You can't just use anything you want and what they allow is relatively limited so it takes quite a bit of extra effort to get a decent looking page as opposed to doing the same on another website. I had to use the snipurl service to links in my own profile since they block the use of Myspace's own URLs and tinyurl too for example. :rolleyes: For me it was more of a learning experience since I know practically zinch about web design.

I saw an ugly layout so I made it pretty. Yay me.

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
I just signed up for one so I could e-mail this band I saw at the mall. I am 29 and I felt like it was a bad idea, but I made it and geared it towards my photography so I guess that is ok. ;) I'll just keep telling myself that.

Can we have a link to it? pretty please? :p

I find deviantART great for photography. It's also a hell of a lot more attractive than MySpace.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.