Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sparky's

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2004
This is mine, I've worked on for years. It's Black dull plastic with the logo Silver foil stamped, and the balance of info White silk screened. Expensive as hell but just the concept and design says what I want without using words.
(OK can someone remind me how to display images in the post. All I seem to do is attach it) :eek:
I like it ;)

Sparky's

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2004
OK here it is

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• SEA BC's-1.jpg
    SEA BC's-1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 159

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Lau said:
Nice cards. May I say that that is an exceptionally good orange. :)

I have pop-up ones. :D They're a bitch to make, so I tend to rarely give them out, which slightly negates the point of business cards. The design's linked to my porfolio website.
Holly bejesus :eek: Do you fold them yourself or do you have some minions who do all the folding :p

Anyway, very nice and inventive card you have.

L

Lau

Sparky's said:
OK here's a pdf of it
But I still want to know how to place it in the post:confused:

If you use a .jpg rather than a .pdf it will be a thumbnail in the post. :)

joepunk said:
Holly bejesus :eek: Do you fold them yourself or do you have some minions who do all the folding :p

I folded them whilst I watched The Incredibles on DVD. :D It did take the whole film. :eek:

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
I've got boring business cards for work. Truthfully I have no idea why I even got them, I seldom attend meetings in which I need to give them out.

I do however keep meaning to get some done for myself, as I often find myself out and about wishing I had something better to give out my web site address then scraps of paper.

eclipse

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2005
Sydney
Katie, did you ever see "American Psycho"? There's this fantastic moment where they are all sitting around sporting their latest cards and the Psycho nearly faints because he sees a business card that's apparently more "elegant" than the one he has, but I tell you I nearly died of boredom looking at their cards.

Sorry to hear about your industry. :D

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
radiantmark said:
I just got mine today. :) I've done countless business cards for clients, but I finally made my own.

bc_front.jpg

bc_back.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the way they came out. I used http://www.4by6.com and there service and quality is awesome. Highly recommended. If anything, go to their site and order a free sample kit. I know it sounds like I'm advertising, but I don't have any affiliation at all. I'm just a happy customer. :cool:

Anyways, back on topic... Do any of you have your own personal business cards? Lets see em! :)

Great looking cards, and thanks for the link. Been thinking about some "personal business" cards. Just we had the "ceremony" behind giving out cards as the Japanese do...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.