Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

_bnkr612

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Anyone have their pet dog photo for us to admire, question or just pass time with?

This is Camilla aka Cammy. Black lab mini.

cammy2.jpg

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Aww, Cute dog
I have a Chocolate Lab, I'll try to find a picture when I'm at home!

lurcher

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2004
England
Hey there!

These are our cute sister lurchers, Belle & Lacey. Bought from the NCDL rescue centre.

Attachments

• mutts.jpg
    mutts.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 233

alywa

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2004
Here's Oscar

Oscar is a Toy Fox Terrier. He weighs 7 lbs.

Attachments

• Nov2003-027.jpg
    Nov2003-027.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 236

mslifkin

macrumors regular
May 14, 2004
New Jersey
This is Buddy

We adopted him from a shelter. He was abused, but he's livin' the good life now. Buddy is little high strung, but overall he's a great dog. We've also adopted a retired racing greyhound named Nitro, and they both get along pretty well.

Marc

Attachments

• PC090759.JPG
    PC090759.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 217

kettle

macrumors 65816
Ella the Doberman.

She's older now, this was taken nearly 5 years ago. She has to wear a muzzle normally but because of her temperament, it's because she can't be trusted not to eat plums when she's around and about on her own. The plum stones collect in her stomach and she gets seriously, vet bill sick. Her best friend is a Golden Retriever called Daisy.

Attachments

• ella.jpg
    ella.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 210
  • daisGate480.jpg
    daisGate480.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 190

deryk

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2003
Denver
My dog Callie

She's my 11 year old Whippet!

Attachments

• callie.jpg
    callie.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 567

solidGas

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2004
HANK

This one of my dogs. His name is Hank, and is a toy Chihuahua which weighs 4.5lbs.

hank1.jpg

and

hank2.jpg

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
mslifkin said:
We adopted him from a shelter. He was abused, but he's livin' the good life now. Buddy is little high strung, but overall he's a great dog. We've also adopted a retired racing greyhound named Nitro, and they both get along pretty well.

Marc

Do you have a picture of your greyhound?

All the dog pictures are so cute, thank you for sharing. If your are like my wife and I they are family.

mslifkin

macrumors regular
May 14, 2004
New Jersey
wdlove said:
Do you have a picture of your greyhound?

All the dog pictures are so cute, thank you for sharing. If your are like my wife and I they are family.

I sure do, now that I'm home. I didn't have any on my PC at work. Yes indeed, they are family, and they're both real happy to see me when I get home. And the feeling is mutual! Thanks, and have a great holiday!

Marc

Attachments

• Nitro.jpg
    Nitro.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 273

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
mslifkin said:
I sure do, now that I'm home. I didn't have any on my PC at work. Yes indeed, they are family, and they're both real happy to see me when I get home. And the feeling is mutual! Thanks, and have a great holiday!

Marc

Such a beautiful animal. Nitro is very lucky that you adopted him. Our dogs are the same way.

mslifkin

macrumors regular
May 14, 2004
New Jersey
wdlove said:
Such a beautiful animal. Nitro is very lucky that you adopted him. Our dogs are the same way.

Thank you. Now, how about some pictures of your dogs? I'd love to see them.

Regards,
Marc

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
BOXERS RULE!!!

What a cute puppy jim.

Here are my two boxers:

Missy, she's 7:

missy.jpg

and Oliver, who is about 18 months. He's a biggggggggg boy:

oliver.jpg

Forgive the images, they were shot with my camera phone.

jemeinc

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2004
South Jersey
You are so right - Boxers Rule !!!! I wish I knew how to post pictures here- I have a 4 yr.old boxer that we rescued... He was abused & now has a few "issues"- lol... like growling, he's so spoiled now though that when he growls, he's licking you ferociously at the same time...lol... His name is "Mooch"... This dog had such an impact on me that it made me want a Boxer Puppy too... So now I have Buford (4 months) & Mooch (4 yrs. old)... I consider myself so lucky to have 2 boxers- greatest dogs in the world...

Funny thing is that I was never really a dog person-- we always had a couple (of varying breeds) because my wife & kids love them, but I never really loved any other breed like I do the Boxer- Boxers are special- I never see myself living without a couple running around...

i do have to say that Labs are way cool... before I got Mooch I had a black Lab & he was cool as hell- I don't think I really enjoyed him as much as I could have because before Mooch dogs were more for the kids to play with than me, but he was a good one- a lot of energy though...lol...

solidGas

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2004
call the humane society

call the Humane Society, I've been neglecting my dog for years.

• Highly tempermental
  • Lots of bugs. Do you have any Advantage to spare?
  • Needs to be de-wormed.
  • Growls at my postman for delivering items from applestore.com.
  • Doesn't know he's a dog.
  • We call him Crash.

gates.jpg

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
This is our dog Sam...

Attachments

• Sam.jpg
    Sam.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 205

khammack

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2004
Portland, OR
Boxers and Schnauzers are my favorite! Our Standard Schnauzer's name is Gusti (feminine form of Gustav).

Schnauzers don't hold still though, so forgive the photos. I had to catch her and hold her when she was a puppy or I'd never get a shot.

-kev

Attachments

• 9crop.jpg
    9crop.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 215

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
debroglie said:
I want a dog..... working on convincing the girlfriend though :rolleyes:

You should take your girlfriend to an animal shelter, maybe she would fall in love at first sight. Does she or you have a particular breed in mind?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.