Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
DFU mode, click restore (no option click), iTunes will automatically download the correct file for you and restore. No issues, and glad to be back on solid ground with 7.1.1.

This worked, thanks! Not sure why the option-click ipsw file didn't work for me but it did for someone else though.

I reported my deal breaking bugs and I'll try beta 2 I'm sure :D

wjnieuw

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2013
That worked for me as well, just hit the restore button, it downloads ios 7.1 from apple.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Lol. You people really need to get over it.

Get over what? The fact that OP has a link to a FB "community" about Apple products and he can't figure out how to revert back to iOS 7? Not to mention his name is iThinkApple? I'll get right on that! :rolleyes:

Same crap every year.

rakana

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2014
Omg!

I just downgraded from IOS8..

Now I have a problem... It won't restore all my photos, apps ect.. because I backed IOS8 and now its not able to restore all the files because IOS7 is older, PLEASE help me..

Thanks!

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2011
Omg!

I just downgraded from IOS8..

Now I have a problem... It won't restore all my photos, apps ect.. because I backed IOS8 and now its not able to restore all the files because IOS7 is older, PLEASE help me..

Thanks!

Did you perform a backup prior to upgrading?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.