Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbiedenharn

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2010
I have an iPad2 previously on 4.3.3(purchased with 4.3.3) and jailbroken with SHSHs saved July 7.
Crashed and went to DFU mode 10/30/11. after trying to restore to 4.3.3 with TU was stuck in recovery loop. Ultimately was able to upgrade to 5.0 with firmware 04.11.08, to have functioning iPad2. Is there anyway to downgrade to 4.3.3 given those circumstances. I know there was an issue with bb firmware that i thought meant you were stuck in recovery period till bootrom exploit came out, but was able to get out to 5.0. Not sure if it was luck or what. but don't want to try a downgrade and get stuck for good.

iPad2 3G GSM

----------

Thanks for quick reply

spicy appl3

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2011
hi all,

well I'm a newbie about apple and its products, but my boss just bought me one with the version is on 4.3.5
I'm trying to find a tutorial about how to jailbreak it, but unfortunately there's nothing, so can anyone please help me to give any advise on how to jailbreak it, even just a tethered or what.

and since I got it already on 4.3.5 when I bought it so I do not have any shsh at all right now to downgrade it :(

biohead

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
West Drayton, UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

If its an iPad 1, you can jailbreak it. Search around.

If its an iPad 2, then there isn't a jailbreak for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.