Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2007
MD
My predictions:
-Price drop on the PS3 to 500, essentially already confirmed, already available at random stores (by mistake of course)
-MS denies the 360 is faulty by design
-Sony's makes more announces about Home, MGS4, Killzone 2, etc - on the PSN front page there is a teaser banner for E3 talking about "something new"
-Sony makes an announcement about the new rumble/sixaxis controller
-No Wii Sports 2, though probably half a dozen more Marios and Zeldas

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
-No Wii Sports 2, though probably half a dozen more Marios and Zeldas

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is probably Wii Sports 2 already.

Half a dozen Zeldas? Considering they release about two every five years (one handheld and one console), half a dozen would be...very unusual.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
As if any Sony players can complain about sequels :D

Now MS. You guys can!

Haoshiro

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2006
USA, OR
So who thinks we might see some new SKUs for 360 at E3?

I'd say, keep the same price points... but have the Premium be the new $299 model, and the Elite become the $399 model.

And wishful thinking: toss in built-in WiFi :D

mattportner

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2007
- Info on the Line Rider Wii/DS games

- Project H.A.M.M.E.R. playable demo

- More about EA Skate

- Playable Rock Band?

- New Wii Channels (chat/paint/etc.)

- Wii Music?

- Wii Health Pack

- Info on the Create a Spartan on Halo 3

- GTA IV gameplay?

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
Last I heard Project HAMMER was scrapped.

I want more Sadness (doubt it), Mario Galaxy (hopefully), BWii (hopefully), and a new Zelda (highly, highly doubt it).

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Project HAMMER's scrapping was a rumour. We'll see, I haven't seen much of it to get me excited so I'm not fussed either way right now.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
Fair enough. Has anyone heard anything more about Sadness? There was lots of talk awhile ago and then it all went away. I'm getting the feeling that a small company was very ambitious and then realized they couldn't do it and now the game will just fade away, or not be good when it comes out.

Mainly, I'm just waiting for Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, BWii, and Zelda: PH, so nothing in the rumor mill is really doing it for me, I just want my games to come out :)

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Totally didn't see this thread before.

Well, I don't have much in the way of predictions, but I would like to see Wii Music. Being a composer just seems amusing although I can't see it catching on like Guitar Hero or DDR. Those cinematic quality songs from Smash Bros. Melee and Metal Gear Solid series just seem like they could fit well.

Wii USB Mass Storage support, please.

Release some Virtual Console games faster. 3 a week is not cutting it for me. They should just open up the flood gates iTunes-style and go up from there.

Probably more talk about Wii Ware for independent developers.

DS Download Play-style demos from the Wii to the DS.

DVD playing software for the Wii.

Something on the PS3 besides Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet to reel me in.

New MGS4 trailer (sounds like this is a sure thing with American voice-acting this time :) )

ROCK BAND!!!!

Yeah, my list sounds Nintendo-slanted, but I'm content with the coming 360 releases, and the PS3 is still not doing it for me. The Wii on the other hand has got me pretty bored if it weren't for my GameCube and Virtual Console backlog.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Release some Virtual Console games faster. 3 a week is not cutting it for me. They should just open up the flood gates iTunes-style and go up from there.

You mean where there are literally millions of songs in the world, there aren't millions of classic games. The way I see the VC is going to run out of steam in the next couple of years the way it's going. 2-5 games a week seems bang on perfect.

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
You mean where there are literally millions of songs in the world, there aren't millions of classic games. The way I see the VC is going to run out of steam in the next couple of years the way it's going. 2-5 games a week seems bang on perfect.

Why wait a few years when we can have it all now? :D

Honestly, I'm hoping the few a week system is because Nintendo and friends are trying to implement features in future Virtual Console games like online multiplayer and rumble support. But, who knows.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
yesyesyesyesyes. Do it Nintendo (and GB game downloads for the DS would be nice too)

They really need to do this. The GB was a fantastic system and whilst folk might not play portable GB games on the big screen, at least let us play them on a little screen.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I would really like to see this game in action and I'm one of them who hope this game lives up to the hype.(more games for me...screw the fanboys) The screen shot doesn't do much but I'm about ready to see this game in action.

There are actually a lot of people wanting to see this game over H3....might be best of show.

Bless

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.