Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Such a waste of money. I don’t see how spending money on advertising on social media is gonna get people to buy your products when your products already sell themselves. Not to mention all the influencers on YouTube who do review and have more weight than an ad in a Twitter feed. I would rather Apple give that money to iJustine.

Gudi

Suspended
May 3, 2013
Berlin, Berlin

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
John was included on many other posters and promotional material in China, this was a cherry picked example. Debunked many years ago.
The sheer fact that poster exist and known (Which is difficult to PS) already means something.

Reactions: joelhinch

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
Didn't realize it was a contest? I guess I "won" when I closed my twitter account.
And now that Twitter is a free flow of information, without Chinese gov level restrictions, many Americans won.
we prefer the term that refers to fly larva. :)

I've heard the ex-occupant of the WH known for many things (the list is long), but common sense policies wasn't one of them.
I’ve heard the previous President got 6 million more votes his second term. Making him the second most voted president in history. The first being Biden. What a time to be alive having been through the two most popular presidency’s of all time!

DEMinSoCAL

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
And now that Twitter is a free flow of information, without Chinese gov level restrictions, many Americans won.

I’ve heard the previous President got 6 million more votes his second term. Making him the second most voted president in history. The first being Biden. What a time to be alive having been through the two most popular presidency’s of all time!
A lot more Americans voted in 2020 compared to 2016 (155M vs 128M in 2016). That's 27M more people voted in 2020, yet Trump got 12M (not 6M) more in 2020.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
A lot more Americans voted in 2020 compared to 2016 (155M vs 128M in 2016). That's 27M more people votes in 2020, yet Trump got 12M (not 6M) more in 2020.
Very good information! I love trump and I’m glad he was able to achieve second most voted president of all time. Very excited for his run this year!

But I think I’d be much more excited if Elon ran the country! He’s much more technical than trump. Maybe he’ll do an open source voting system that both parties can agree on!

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Very good information! I love trump and I’m glad he was able to achieve second most voted president of all time. Very excited for his run this year!

But I think I’d be much more excited if Elon ran the country! He’s much more technical than trump. Maybe he’ll do an open source voting system that both parties can agree on!

Thankfully, that will never happen; a credit to someone actually reading the Constitution instead of fanboying over a single person.

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.