Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

servalpe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
Hi from Spain. Trying to have info in Europe about updated delivery dates for 2-3 weeks pre-orders. I still have 21-28 Nov.

Drtwin

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
I ordered on launch day 2 mins after store opened. And got 22-29 Nov delivery. If I order today I would get 3-4 weeks delivery. So I guess/hope that we should see lots of orders bumped up after the weekend. Austria here, SG 256GB ordered.

Reactions: Barry83

servalpe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
I received confirmation e-mail at 9:09 a.m (GMT+2), for a Silver 64 GB model. What are your data ?

Last edited:

thevidness

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
i‘m with you people. i’m in germany, my delivery is scheduled in the 2-3 weeks slot and between 21.11. and 28.11.

i‘m comparing the process to my experience ordering the stainless steel apple watch series 3. on both occasions i ordered minutes after the apple store app allowed me to. on both occasions i got the 2-3 weeks estimate but combined with a date range that was actually another week later.

in case of the apple watch i ordered on 15.09., estimated delivery was in 2-3 weeks and between 11.10. and 17.10. it shipped on 26.09. and delivered on 28.09.. so actually 13 days after ordering.

based on this i assume there will be some movement during next week. i guess the estimates are overly conservative.

Reactions: Barry83

servalpe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
i‘m with you people. i’m in germany, my delivery is scheduled in the 2-3 weeks slot and between 21.11. and 28.11.

i‘m comparing the process to my experience ordering the stainless steel apple watch series 3. on both occasions i ordered minutes after the apple store app allowed me to. on both occasions i got the 2-3 weeks estimate but combined with a date range that was actually another week later.

in case of the apple watch i ordered on 15.09., estimated delivery was in 2-3 weeks and between 11.10. and 17.10. it shipped on 26.09. and delivered on 28.09.. so actually 13 days after ordering.

based on this i assume there will be some movement during next week. i guess the estimates are overly conservative.
Thanks for sharing your experience. And that is nice. Then, we hope to receive our mobiles around 13-19th Nov week ...

underladders

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2016
Spain
I received confirmation e-mail at 9:09 a.m (GMT+2), for a Silver 64 GB model. What are your data ?

In my case, it's a Silver 256GB model. Not sure about the exact time I completed the order process (Apple webstore), since I was so anxious I didn't even check the time, but the confirmation e-mail took forever to come through, and finally did at 9:22 a.m.

Reactions: servalpe

servalpe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
In my case, it's a Silver 256GB model. Not sure about the exact time I completed the order process (Apple webstore), since I was so anxious I didn't even check the time, but the confirmation e-mail took forever to come through, and finally did at 9:22 a.m.
I also used the website cos the Apple Store app did not work, and I think that my order was around 9:06 a.m.

Last edited:

underladders

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2016
Spain
I also used the website cos the Apple Store app did not work, and I am think that my order was around 9:06 a.m.

Yeah, the app didn't go live for me until 9:35. I think my order was around 9:14-9:15.

It was a bit of a nightmarish experience, since for some reason my Apple ID would not work and I had to reset my password in the middle of it all. I thought that had set me back some days regarding delivery, but seeing as orders completed 10 minutes before mine also got 21-28 Nov delivery, I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway...

Reactions: servalpe
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.