Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LionTeeth

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2022
For communication purposes, even a burner phone can do. But that’s besides the point.
Stock will ease when heading towards next year As usual. I just Walk in and buy If I plan to get one. No stress.
Very true. It isn’t THAT important I suppose. The LTE and wifi chip in my XS max is failing. But still ok enough to get by.
it’s all superficial, “need” isn’t really “need” no matter who you are in a western country.

Reactions: Shirasaki

Lex404

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US)
Shipping...
Small batches are imported via air, the rest by sea. That's also why preorders are sending a week later, for security reasons seems like apple isn't really importing anything in advance.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
Shipping...
Small batches are imported via air, the rest by sea. That's also why preorders are sending a week later, for security reasons seems like apple isn't really importing anything in advance.

I don't know if it's security reasons or if it's just that these things have been coming off the manufacturing line in the past few weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.