Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by jethroted
I have a really fast computer? It's an IBM power pc 5000, 512 bit, 800 Ghz, 64 gigs of ram, I built it from scratch?

And why are do you have questions at the end of you 'statements'? ;)

I have heard you have a tons of machines running, don't lie. :p

Very nice bertinman! Good job setting them all up! Keep it UP! woo!:D

crazytom

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
IL
I have a really fast computer? It's an IBM power pc 5000, 512 bit, 800 Ghz, 64 gigs of ram, I built it from scratch?

I'd order one from you, but I think I'll hold out for the PPC 5250, it's rumored to have Octi-Density Ram and the new plasma core processors!!

Heck, I'm running my MDD plus a 450 and having problems staying in the top 50. I'm going to have to drop off production during the summer, though. I can't afford to run my AC just so my computers can fold....it's been fun joining in with the 'competition'.

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Originally posted by crazytom
I'd order one from you, but I think I'll hold out for the PPC 5250, it's rumored to have Octi-Density Ram and the new plasma core processors!!

Heck, I'm running my MDD plus a 450 and having problems staying in the top 50. I'm going to have to drop off production during the summer, though. I can't afford to run my AC just so my computers can fold....it's been fun joining in with the 'competition'.

Oh, don't hold out for the PPC 5250, I heard it's really buggy. ;)

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Oh, don't hold out for the PPC 5250, I heard it's really buggy. ;)

lol, next time you want to talk about nonexistent computers you need the *

I AM A APPLE LAB TESTER, I'M CURRENTLY RUNNING A QUAD 970!! I ALSO HAVE 10.3 RUNNING AND THE NEXT OFFICAL BUILD OF SAFARI!*
okay so I'm lieing, sue me.

;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.