Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nice to see that they added the overseer. I've finished one portion of the wastelander's DCL and I see that the overseer is back in person. That was one of my complaints, during my original playthrough. You were chasing her around Appalachia nad never really had a chance to "catch up" and meet her.

The perk card system is still annoying me, I'm at level 25 and much of my character set up is decent, but not great, I'd love to have different options to choose from early on. I feel I'll have to grind for the next few levels and hopefully get some cards to help me. I got a perk card pack at level 25 and it was mostly useless :( I don't know the heuristics but this is not the first time where much of the cards are all but useless for my build.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Nice to see that they added the overseer. I've finished one portion of the wastelander's DCL and I see that the overseer is back in person. That was one of my complaints, during my original playthrough. You were chasing her around Appalachia nad never really had a chance to "catch up" and meet her.

The perk card system is still annoying me, I'm at level 25 and much of my character set up is decent, but not great, I'd love to have different options to choose from early on. I feel I'll have to grind for the next few levels and hopefully get some cards to help me. I got a perk card pack at level 25 and it was mostly useless :( I don't know the heuristics but this is not the first time where much of the cards are all but useless for my build.
I know my build and I’ve accidentally applied 3 skill points to the wrong category. The mechanics of applying points to categories versus applying cards just sucks. :( And you are right, throwing up this obstacle of random cards to create a build is another obstacle which does not make the game better.

After reading the comments, I think I'm definitely passing on Fallout 76.
It’s good and bad, definitely not as good as Fallout 4, although some players do like the multiplayer element.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
After reading the comments, I think I'm definitely passing on Fallout 76.
Its an enjoyable game, but certainly not for everyone. The focus of the game when it was first rolled out was for multiplayer, co-op. Yet Bethesda realized that (among other things), most fallout fans did not ask or want a multiplayer game. Enter the wastelander's doc - its decidedly focused on a single person's interaction.

The game still has bugs, I got bounced off a server two days straight, luckily in both cases, I not in danger of losing any major progress. Other then disabled player vending, its been a positive experience.

panjandrum

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2009
United States
I had enough amazon points at one point to order a Bethesda code through Amazon. Sure glad I didn't pay real money for it. I tried a number of times to get into this, and I really liked that for the most part other live humans were treating it as a cooperative title, not PVP. But there were just so many problems, and even with ReShade installed to manage the extremely NOT fallout ambiance, I just couldn't invest the time in a title I enjoyed so little. Maybe I'll eventually give it a whirl once all the extra content has been added etc. And didn't they make it possible to create private servers but you have to freaking pay for it? Did I read that somewhere? Maybe if that eventually becomes free. Ultimately I would just like to explore the world with 5 or 6 of my friends, for a few hours a week, rather than having to deal with every other potential player in the world. I just full-on dislike that kind of multiplayer, and probably always will.

I'm very much enjoying a playthrough of FO3 using vorpX on my Pimax 5K+ however. FO3 running as a VR title is just, wow, absolutely freaking amazing.

Last edited:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
So in a stroke of luck, I see that fusion core processor running - I've been sitting there for the past 1/2 hour and so far I've collected about 8 fusion cores :oops:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I've been churning through the game, with a fair amount of enjoyment, though I've not done much of the quests. My other actions have aided my desire to level up. I'm still a bit dissatisfied with my hunting rifle, it seems too low powered to venture into any area that has an opponent who's at a level 30 or higher.

Finding that the fusion core processor running the other day enticed me to start the Powering up the Poseidon event. You need to do that 3x and on the 3rd run through you get the plans for a fusion generator.

After restoring the power and adding a couple of large generators you can power that fusion core processor yourself and farm fusion cores. I think I'm up to 40 cores that are at 100% and about 15 others that I found around the land varying from 50 to 20%.

I also found a T-45 power armor and most of the armor is intact. I think once you have that, they spawn a lot less in the known locations (or at all). I guess once you level up, and you can get a T-51 or higher they'll start spawning again but right now at my lower level nothing seems to be spawning

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I just cancelled my Fallout 76 subscription which ends June 12, because I’m finding that my routine is too much like work and not enough fun. I can’t even imagine playing this game without a sub.

I captured the racetrack workshop (NW over by the Ferris wheel amusement park) and set up two extractors for the mineral deposits there, that took about an hour and I was happy I had new resources. Then the next day I logged in and it had reverted to un-owned, which is normal, but I’d have to go back and recapture it.

Now, I know at least one player who owns 4 workshops (on his private server) and each day he logs in, he has to recapture all 4 workshops. One of those makes bullets, another makes acid, a vital comoponent. This is besides the 45 minutes I spend per session gathering Blood leaf and soot plants to make Healing Saves, preparing food, sorting, scrapping, and repairing my gear which degrades constantly.

And in this game, daily events are popping regularly and there is a guild crowd on the sever who dutifully run to each one. I call it Developer busy work and it very much reminds me of Red Dead Redemption 2 Online* of which I only lasted for a month. I much prefer a complex quest structure, a compelling main quest line, and settlement management to my busywork routine on Fallout 76. Just call me lazy. :)

* RDR2 gets my seal of approval for its offline solo mode of the game.

Last edited:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I just cancelled my Fallout 76 subscription which ends June 12, because I’m finding that my routine is too much like work and not enough fun.
Its not for everyone, so far I'm still having fun.

I can’t even imagine playing this game without a sub.
Yeah, me too, I'm finding that I can do some events on a private server and I'm guaranteed items that would most likely be taken if I was on a public server. I still like public servers but until Bethesda opens up player vending, there's no reason for me to go there.

I captured the racetrack workshop
I did that, though I didn't mine any ores.

What I did do earlier today was set up my CAMP right across from deathclaw island (near the racetrack), with turrets way out into the water, and used those to kill the death claw - basically I server hopped so the death claw could keep spawning and everytime I killed him, I got more black titanium - one of the components needed to craft the excavator power armor. Took me about an hour to do that - killing the deathclaw drops about 3 to 4 craps of black titanium. I'm now on the hunt for loose screws, I need about 10 more and I can finish crafting my excavator power armor. I'm calling it a day at this point and I'll pick up tomorrow.

his is besides the 45 minutes I spend per session gathering Blood leaf and soot plants to make Healing Saves,
Stimpacks are so plentiful, and the fact that you can move the tent for free and sleep there to heal means I've never once crafted any healing. The only thing I craft at my base camp is vegetable starches (for adhesives)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what's occurring, I'm almost at level 30, though I'm not quite ready to take on the mirelurk hunters/king and wendago. I need to keep leveling up to finish that quest.

What will be interesting, is will I keep at it once I finish the wastelander's DLC. I kind of regret paying for the entire yeah, BUT, I really didn't want to keep paying month to month, I figured if I'm sticking with the game, the annual payment will be a better deal. I do hope Bethesda sweeten's the deal with subscribers.

Let me add, that food spoiling so quickly is a pain, though through perk cards you can slow that down. I was getting low on food at one point, but thanks to one of the perk cards, I kept finding cans. What I'm running up against right now, is that I'm getting close to the 800 limit for my stash. I have to clean it out or wait till player vending opens up. I don't have much stuff that others would buy, other then plans, so I may just have to clean house

Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Its not for everyone, so far I'm still having fun.

Yeah, me too, I'm finding that I can do some events on a private server and I'm guaranteed items that would most likely be taken if I was on a public server. I still like public servers but until Bethesda opens up player vending, there's no reason for me to go there.

I did that, though I didn't mine any ores.

What I did do earlier today was set up my CAMP right across from deathclaw island (near the racetrack), with turrets way out into the water, and used those to kill the death claw - basically I server hopped so the death claw could keep spawning and everytime I killed him, I got more black titanium - one of the components needed to craft the excavator power armor. Took me about an hour to do that - killing the deathclaw drops about 3 to 4 craps of black titanium. I'm now on the hunt for loose screws, I need about 10 more and I can finish crafting my excavator power armor. I'm calling it a day at this point and I'll pick up tomorrow.

Stimpacks are so plentiful, and the fact that you can move the tent for free and sleep there to heal means I've never once crafted any healing. The only thing I craft at my base camp is vegetable starches (for adhesives)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what's occurring, I'm almost at level 30, though I'm not quite ready to take on the mirelurk hunters/king and wendago. I need to keep leveling up to finish that quest.

What will be interesting, is will I keep at it once I finish the wastelander's DLC. I kind of regret paying for the entire yeah, BUT, I really didn't want to keep paying month to month, I figured if I'm sticking with the game, the annual payment will be a better deal. I do hope Bethesda sweeten's the deal with subscribers.

Let me add, that food spoiling so quickly is a pain, though through perk cards you can slow that down. I was getting low on food at one point, but thanks to one of the perk cards, I kept finding cans. What I'm running up against right now, is that I'm getting close to the 800 limit for my stash. I have to clean it out or wait till player vending opens up. I don't have much stuff that others would buy, other then plans, so I may just have to clean house
Glad it’s still working for you. I’m lazy and tend to rebel against busy work. :)

I looked at my inventory last night and I had about 9 regular and 9 diluted Stim packs. I just feel compelled to make healing salves for backup and out in the field I probably use 2 or 3 healing salves for each stim pack. I’m getting low on some types of ammo, and have not tried hard to make more, but the last time I looked at it, I thought the mats were excessive for what I would get.

As compared to F4 I miss stopping at settlements and don’t feel as grounded hanging out in my camp, although I don’t spend all my time there. ;)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I had about 9 regular and 9 diluted Stim packs.
Not trying to sound like I'm gloating, but I seem to have almost 70 stimpacks, of varying types, 20 diluted, a couple super and the rest regular. Similarly my radaway I have about 70 of those as well. As for ammo, I've been collecting it wherever I can, even types I don't need which is a bad habit since it has weight in FO76. I have about 1,100 rounds of .38 caliber, though my .308 and .44 caliber are rather meager at 200 rounds of those as well. I've been hoarding my .45 and I'm up to 700. I'll be using my combat profile for the wendago cave, so that's why I've not touched that.

As compared to F4 I miss stopping at settlements
That's definitely a bummer and I miss that as well.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I'm still chugging away with FO76, I've been enjoying the fasnacht public event - it runs hourly at the top of the hour. The loot drop can be a bit underwhelming, even if its legendary. So far I've gotten an axe, sword, and brass knuckles and to top it all off, a piece of wooden armor :rolleyes: Since they are legendary, I've been turning them in for legendary scrip, for a future legendary item.

This (probably like most) events is impossible to do alone on a private server, you need a lot of people involved.

I was in one area where the creatures were not terribly high but then a legendary robo-brain at level 50 spawned. I was ok in dealing with that, except for one thing. As his damage approached 50%, his health would automagically should back up to 100%. That was frustrating to the point where I exited the area, as I didn't feel like using up all my ammo, only to have that foe regenerate and I'd be back to where I started.

I think I'm almost ready for the wendago cave, I just need a commando perk card (or two) to up the damage of my automatic weapons.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Regarding F76 as with any game, when I start experiencing some undefined level of dissatisfaction, usually I am done. Last night , we got back late from a trip to the beach, so I played 4 World of Warships battles winning 75% of them. :)

I’m projecting that I’ll be playing Outer Worlds (which may not be worthy, more on that later) and stop back into Fallout 4, my current gaming home away from home. ;) Oh, and I have some more to do in solo RDR2.

Btw, this is not my hint to stop talking about F76, I joy hearing about it. :) At this point, I really an wondering what the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout game will look like. If it’s online multiplayer, I’ll be so dissapointed. :oops:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Double XP through June 8th
1591304055755.png

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I'm surprised at how much double xp has helped me. I've leveled up 4x since yesterday, I'm very happy at how much progress I made (level wise not quest wise). I crossed into level 40, with my hope to hit level 45 by monday.

While I'm at a point with my character that I'm struggling to define, I have 5 perk points to spread around. Ranged attacks seem to be the best, and it seems most players use some sort of ranged weapon, as opposed to a melee. I saw one player doing the Fasnacht event with an axe, and he just could get anywhere near a creature. By the time he got close enough, it was long dead. For non-event play ranged still seems better.

Much of the better weapons really don't start appearing until level 45 and more so at 50, but I think a Gatling laser gun that uses fusion cores (which I have about 50) makes a lot of sense.

As for grinding, I've largely stopped, and using up what I've collected, i.e., junk and food, so I think I need to dedicate a few hours to get more steel scrap tomorrow. I've found getting stimpacks has been ridiculously easy, and my supply is so much that I store some at my camp, so I don't need to worry about added weight. The same goes with food, I have just enough, though I find myself getting thirsty way too much.

There's some rumors that Bethesda is going to remove the nerfs on food/water, i.e., you don't weaken if you don't eat but rather you get some sort of buff if you choose to eat or drink. That seems to be a welcome rumor if it turns out, though I've found that its almost a non-issue with the right perk cards, i.e., cannibal.

I'll be starting up the settler's portion of the wastelander's quest tomorrow, my reputation is cautious for both, but I'm trying to improve the raiders - even though its cautious with the blood eagles, they are still hostile to me in most areas, and I have some quests in their territory. I'll have to do some raider quests to improve that I suppose.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I'm surprised at how much double xp has helped me. I've leveled up 4x since yesterday, I'm very happy at how much progress I made (level wise not quest wise). I crossed into level 40, with my hope to hit level 45 by monday.

While I'm at a point with my character that I'm struggling to define, I have 5 perk points to spread around. Ranged attacks seem to be the best, and it seems most players use some sort of ranged weapon, as opposed to a melee. I saw one player doing the Fasnacht event with an axe, and he just could get anywhere near a creature. By the time he got close enough, it was long dead. For non-event play ranged still seems better.

Much of the better weapons really don't start appearing until level 45 and more so at 50, but I think a Gatling laser gun that uses fusion cores (which I have about 50) makes a lot of sense.

As for grinding, I've largely stopped, and using up what I've collected, i.e., junk and food, so I think I need to dedicate a few hours to get more steel scrap tomorrow. I've found getting stimpacks has been ridiculously easy, and my supply is so much that I store some at my camp, so I don't need to worry about added weight. The same goes with food, I have just enough, though I find myself getting thirsty way too much.

There's some rumors that Bethesda is going to remove the nerfs on food/water, i.e., you don't weaken if you don't eat but rather you get some sort of buff if you choose to eat or drink. That seems to be a welcome rumor if it turns out, though I've found that its almost a non-issue with the right perk cards, i.e., cannibal.

I'll be starting up the settler's portion of the wastelander's quest tomorrow, my reputation is cautious for both, but I'm trying to improve the raiders - even though its cautious with the blood eagles, they are still hostile to me in most areas, and I have some quests in their territory. I'll have to do some raider quests to improve that I suppose.
I thought I read the drink and food penalties were being removed from F76. It’s too late for me. I look my last F4 game back to one of my 2019 saves near the start of my 2nd play through and am going from there. You might be right to think your hopeless, and I maybe I am and I was really irritated that Bethesda took all these moves to monitize their game.

Where F4 was modifiable, and mountains of cosmetic items were free, for F76, I’m really worried that a light bulb went off in Bethesda’s head, and this will be the future of their games. It remains to be seen what the future of the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series are. If they are online like F76, I could be playing F4 for a very long time. Plus I’m into Outer Worlds, while not as good as F4 it’s good enough to enjoy.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I was really irritated that Bethesda took all these moves to monitize their game.
Fallout 76 is the natural progression of monetization of fallout 4 and its creation club. I don't mind the monetization, and some respects with FO76 they were upfront where new content will continue as long as they're still making money on the game, i.e., income to pay the developers.

If they are online like F76,
I don't expect StarField and the elder scrolls (next up in the lineup) to be like FO76, at least not online, they will have their "creation club" for items to purchase. Just playing the game, you can see many players who bought items in the atom shop, hell, I paid for the subscription. In all honesty, I don't mind paying for stuff in the atom shop, if it increases my enjoyment of the game. I'd say fallout first was a great buy, and while I had a modicum of buyer's remorse early on, it has more then paid itself as I play the game.

As for game playing, I made a tactical mistake that will have some near term implications. I failed to realize that each SPECIAL category will only go as high as 15. I've been going back and forth on the commando vs. rifleman build and I should have specialized on one or the other. I now have perception at 15 so I' can't get any new cards (other then card packs) until I move some points out of that category - that can happen at level 50.

I'm liking the idea of using automated weapons, I was able to clear out a base of blood eagles in power armor thanks to the 50 caliber machine gun. The gatling laser is even better as it uses fusion cores, I think I'll be transitioning over to use that more for that reason. I've been crafting ammo, but I have so many cores that it makes more sense to use the gatling laser.

As for the game play, I'm very happy with how Bethesda rolled out wastelanders, though FO76 is not perfect by any stretch, bugs, and game choices. Yet it seems it has struck a cord with a number of people and it has drawn me in for now.

I don't miss the settlements as much as I thought mostly, because I didn't really invest much time or effort. I think the storyline on FO4 is much better, and cohesive

The downsides of an online game, is if you make a mistake, you have to live with it, no undoing it. I'm wrapping up fastnacht even, it goes until the 9th (I think) but overall I'm pretty much done with it. Thanks to double XP, that's kept me doing the event and helped boost my levels

I've also started learning some tricks of the trade, like where to go to easily farm scrap steel and led to craft ammo. In about an hour, I had over 200 lead and steel thanks to the tip. I probably could have gotten more but that was enough for me. My point is as you learn what's important and what's not or easier ways of doing it, the grind gets easier.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Fallout 76 is the natural progression of monetization of fallout 4 and its creation club. I don't mind the monetization, and some respects with FO76 they were upfront where new content will continue as long as they're still making money on the game, i.e., income to pay the developers.

I don't expect StarField and the elder scrolls (next up in the lineup) to be like FO76, at least not online, they will have their "creation club" for items to purchase. Just playing the game, you can see many players who bought items in the atom shop, hell, I paid for the subscription. In all honesty, I don't mind paying for stuff in the atom shop, if it increases my enjoyment of the game. I'd say fallout first was a great buy, and while I had a modicum of buyer's remorse early on, it has more then paid itself as I play the game.

As for game playing, I made a tactical mistake that will have some near term implications. I failed to realize that each SPECIAL category will only go as high as 15. I've been going back and forth on the commando vs. rifleman build and I should have specialized on one or the other. I now have perception at 15 so I' can't get any new cards (other then card packs) until I move some points out of that category - that can happen at level 50.

I'm liking the idea of using automated weapons, I was able to clear out a base of blood eagles in power armor thanks to the 50 caliber machine gun. The gatling laser is even better as it uses fusion cores, I think I'll be transitioning over to use that more for that reason. I've been crafting ammo, but I have so many cores that it makes more sense to use the gatling laser.

As for the game play, I'm very happy with how Bethesda rolled out wastelanders, though FO76 is not perfect by any stretch, bugs, and game choices. Yet it seems it has struck a cord with a number of people and it has drawn me in for now.

I don't miss the settlements as much as I thought mostly, because I didn't really invest much time or effort. I think the storyline on FO4 is much better, and cohesive

The downsides of an online game, is if you make a mistake, you have to live with it, no undoing it. I'm wrapping up fastnacht even, it goes until the 9th (I think) but overall I'm pretty much done with it. Thanks to double XP, that's kept me doing the event and helped boost my levels

I've also started learning some tricks of the trade, like where to go to easily farm scrap steel and led to craft ammo. In about an hour, I had over 200 lead and steel thanks to the tip. I probably could have gotten more but that was enough for me. My point is as you learn what's important and what's not or easier ways of doing it, the grind gets easier.

I have to keep in mind that it is an online game, but I fear the implications for the next Bethesda solo game. Maybe there is no reason to fear.

I like free mods and think they made a world of difference for F4, I dislike the Atomic store and the Creation Club, it would be like the free MMOs that sell cosmetic items at their store except Bethesda is also wheedling a subscription out of players. The most objections features of the subscription are limited scrap capacity and lack of a portable tent without the subscription.

I started a thread over at Steam, and started some small fireworks. ;) Here is my latest post there:
There was a reason I was sour on RDR2s online mode, and now followed by F76, daily events and daily quests, Developer’s busy work to make up for lack of real content and they expect players to run around like a pack of lemmings jumping through their daily hoops for treats.

Nothing will make me tire of a game faster than EVERY time I walk past the Vault Tec Research Facility, the Robots have gone into kill people mode and must be reprogrammed. Sure I can ignore it after the first time, but it serves to remind me I’m on a developer’s treadmill reducing my immersion in the environment. In F4, there are some locals that seem to continue to fill back up with raiders, but I’m not getting system alerts about it, although I do get messages about a settlement being attacked, but that feels more real. :)

And for comparison RDR2 is one of the most beautiful games I’ve ever seen, with towns full of people and the country side full of animals, and at first playing with friends it was great fun for about a month, but just how many supply runs and delivery runs can you make before the routine becomes stale? It depends on the individual. I see Guild members still playing it 6 months later where I skedaddled out of there 4 months ago.

Ok so finally my long winded point, F76 is not a MMO like Elder Scrolls Online, or WoW with limited slots per server (24?), but they have online maintenance expenses, and many/most MMOs charge a subscription, so be it. But you can play a game like ARK:Survival Evolved or Conan Exiles on a public server and not be penalized at all for not paying.

I just hope Bethesda/ZeniMax realize what a benefit mods have been to F4, including mods that add cosmetic items and they don’t go crazy trying to monetize everything for their next solo game endeavor.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nothing will make me tire of a game faster than EVERY time I walk past the Vault Tec Research Facility, the Robots have gone into kill people mode and must be reprogrammed
I get where you're coming from, but a side benefit is to gain xp fairly easily, more so for the other daily events - especially those that do legendary gear

It appears to me the name of the game early on is to rank up, I'm now at 45 and I ran into a mirelurk queen and took her down, while it wasn't easy, I was quite doable. My armor has leveled up as my weapons and I can now hang in most situations.

Others had stated that the game doesn't really get moving until you get to level 50, I'm not there yet but I can see that happening, the game is less about the grind of getting food/water/aide/ammo and more playing

As for my character, even though I'm topped out my perception perk, I'm happy with how he's performing. Fairly strong with the sniper, and submachine gun, and pretty potent with the gatling plasma gun. I was worked up over how I assigned my special points/perk cards but I think in the end is actually working out well for my style of play.

I managed to level up quickly this weekend thanks to the double xp

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Holy cow, so much for thinking I'm ranked up nicely, in just today, I hit 2 legendary beasts, several level 50 robots, and took on a scorchbeast on my own. I chewed through a fair amount of stimpacks and plasma cores (for my gatling plasma gun) but I was able to get what I wanted done. It was a fun outing, to be sure.

The survival tent has been helpful, because I find myself jumping all over the map on some of these quests, so much so, that you can easily drop 30 caps just to fast travel, and the distance is too great to really walk it, imo

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I'm incredibly impressed by the quests for wastelanders DLC, not just the main raiders/settlers quests. I'm doing an ally questline called Ally: Crash landing. Just this specific series of quests put the Far Harbor DLC to shame. I'm not knocking Far Harbor, but rather pointing out the amount of work put into the Wastelander's DLC, when a side quest is as rich if not richer then the the Far Harbor DLC.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I don't think there was much to the quest in Far Harbors.
It actually wasn't too bad, and it was quite a bit larger the automation. My point is that a small side quest series is so involved, and this is just one ally quest, there's others.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
It actually wasn't too bad, and it was quite a bit larger the automation. My point is that a small side quest series is so involved, and this is just one ally quest, there's others.
Far harbor had quite a few quests as I recall. I just did not like almost constant rads.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Far harbor had quite a few quests as I recall. I just did not like almost constant rads.
That's my point the ally quest is very involved and I'm just in one ally right now. As for the rads, FO seems a bit better but not much, I always seem to have at least 25% showing on the radiation bar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.