Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color FineWoven case are you getting?

• Total voters

RRC

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2020
I got the black version, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to be returning it.

Ordered up a Bellroy leather case instead as it’s basically what Apple would have made and it’s the same price.

Scratches and stains would drive my OCD wild with the FineWoven.

Reactions: mtnmac26

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
Ordered up a Bellroy leather case instead as it’s basically what Apple would have made and it’s the same price.
Someone in another thread posted this saying the Bellroy cases didn’t add a button for the Pro’s action button, instead leaving a cutout.

img_0547-jpeg.2263813

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Someone in another thread posted this saying the Bellroy cases didn’t add a button for the Pro’s action button, instead leaving a cutout.

img_0547-jpeg.2263813
I ordered a Bellroy case at launch and it came with a cutout for the action button. Bellroy later sent an e-mail saying that they would provide a tab to use in the cutout or would provide a new case with the button covered at no charge. I chose to get a new case with the button covered and that was mailed to me about a week ago. The cases they are selling currently come with the action button covered and not just a cutout. It's a nice case and very similar to the old Apple leather cases.

Last edited:

hotr32

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
PA
I have the Black and Blue case, I also have the Black and Blue wallets, I usually contrast between the 2 colors (case and wallet). I just ordered the Taupe case, I’ll most likely order the Taupe wallet. Eventually I’ll just get all the colors and mix and match.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.