Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ross7777

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
MN
Currently have Apple One. I’m the Organizer and it’s shared with my wife and kids.

I can use Fitness+ fine on Apple TV 4K. It shows my watch and phone as login options. When my wife uses Other login and gets a connect popup on her phone the TV just stays on the “connecting to iPhone” screen. Workout never loads.

She then tried to airplay from fitness+ app on her phone to the Apple TV. Just sits in the loading screen. She is able to mirror her phone and airplay other apps to Apple TV so airplay isn’t an issue.

Funny enough she was able to airplay fitness plus to our LG smart tv. Yet it won’t work with the Apple TV. Makes no sense. Any ideas? We’ve tried restarting everything and closing apps.

Wando64

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2013
My wife and I are in the same Family group with shared subscriptions, and things work fine for us.
When my wife is within range, her phone and watch actually show up as login options next to mine.

I assume that when you say that you are the Organizer and shared with your wife and kids you mean that you are all in the same Family group? If this is so, I wouldn’t know what else to suggest other than ensure all devices (including the ATV) are on the latest version.

I would probably call Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.