Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SheldonKK

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2020
I hope that every week, this app can provide me with a summary, not only every week, every month, every year

Mrmista

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2022
Have been a ”Strong”-user for the last couple of years, but this looks promosing. May I have the first redeem code of 2023?, will ofcourse support by promoting to friends and gymcousins

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Have been a ”Strong”-user for the last couple of years, but this looks promosing. May I have the first redeem code of 2023?, will ofcourse support by promoting to friends and gymcousins
give me your email address

akidokraja

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2013
I just downloaded the app. I primarily want to use it for counting push-ups automatically with Apple Watch. I’ll test that tomorrow. The design elements in the iPhone app look very nice and I know it took a long time to make it. SwiftUI?
One thing that I didn’t like is that it is little bit too “busy”. Like it’s trying to accomplish too many things at once. Anyway, it does look nice. I am a developer myself so I know how hard it is to get People to download it. I will leave a review on the App Store.
I was in the process of making a simple Push-up automatic counter myself. So far I am only using accelerometer and by changing angle I am able to count the arm movements. I don’t know of any other method. Thanks

akidokraja

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2013
I have an idea for your Statistics tab scrolling. Currently it is a little jumpy. Look at the attached video and how I was able to get smooth transition with something similar to yours.

Last edited:

akidokraja

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2013
really good ! you made it?
Yes, I did it but not without the help of my friends; Google, StackOverflow and chatGPT. Here is the link to the app:

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Yes, I did it but not without the help of my friends; Google, StackOverflow and chatGPT. Here is the link to the app:

cool!

Jeremy Lincoln

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
have used the app for a year, it’s really great, but it can be greater it you can categorize the exercises better

cubodado

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2022
Torino
Really would like to give it a try. Does it support also timers for rests between one exercise and the other and does it support more static exercises like planks?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.