Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Yep
Really would like to give it a try. Does it support also timers for rests between one exercise and the other and does it support more static exercises like planks?
yep, it has timer for rest, and it also support planks, But the plank it supports is a little different. It uses 30 seconds as a minimum unit, which means you need to hold on for 30s, 60S, and 90S. . . .

Reactions: cubodado

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
version 2.7.7

I have improve the accuracy of automatic counting for some strength Workouts

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
need more built-in strength exercises
Hello Friend

You can create custom strength workouts on the Fitnexx app, if you need automatic counting feature, just set the number of reps to ∞, then your watch can count your reps just like the built-in exercises.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
So it's subscription based? I guess I lost all interest in this app.
No, this app is a one-time paid, but there are some features that most people don’t use that require a subscription. These features can be used without a subscription, but the difference is in quantity, such as creating more routines and custom exercises.A few people require a lot of custom exercises and roiutines. So ...

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Does it also keep track of how many sets you did?
IMG_6509.PNG

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
No, this app is a one-time paid, but there are some features that most people don’t use that require a subscription. These features can be used without a subscription, but the difference is in quantity, such as creating more routines and custom exercises.A few people require a lot of custom exercises and roiutines. So ...

I see. I'll check what the limitations are and maybe buy if I don't need the extra features.

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
I have a question. Do I need to press “Start” on my watch everytime I finish a set or is there a setting that allows to automatically detect when a new set is started?

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
I have a question. Do I need to press “Start” on my watch everytime I finish a set or is there a setting that allows to automatically detect when a new set is started?
you have to manually start it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.