Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
themacmaestro said:
$$$ says they get it done in time to drop 24 on iTunes
GIVE ME MY 24 NOW!!! DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS.
EDIT: Just in case apple has people looking at these forums, i'm willing to buy every episode of 24 as soon as they come out.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
For all Saying "House MD" isn't it simply "House"? (we are talking about the brilliant, rude doctor show...right?? :confused:

Always, give me that show on iTMS!

EDIT: I finally saw the "MD" in the logo on TV, now if only Fox had it on their website also.

Attachments

• header.gif
    header.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 86

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
stelriah said:
SAVE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!
SAVE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!

if you like the show, buy the DVD. they might get cancelled for low ratings. it is one of the funniest shows there are.

-Bob Loblaw

if it is so funny, why cancel it then?

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
EricNau said:
For all Saying "House MD" isn't it simply "House"? (we are talking about the brilliant, rude doctor show...right?? :confused:

Always, give me that show on iTMS!

House is all I've ever called it. I'd love to buy House off of iTunes. It's one of my favorite shows right now.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
I love most of fox's shows. 24 is #1, then u get simpsons, family guy, and house on the top 5. i would get all of those shows. and then my video ipod.

BTW, does anyone know how many posts u need to be a regular not a newbie?

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
yankeefan24 said:
I love most of fox's shows. 24 is #1, then u get simpsons, family guy, and house on the top 5. i would get all of those shows. and then my video ipod.

BTW, does anyone know how many posts u need to be a regular not a newbie?
After 30 posts you will be considered a "member," and after 100 posts you will be a "regular."

You can get an Avatar after 500 posts.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
EricNau said:
After 30 posts you will be considered a "member," and after 100 posts you will be a "regular."

You can get an Avatar after 500 posts.

k thanx. Im a member now, and cnt wait to be regular, at 500 i will get a picture of Jack Bauer and make him my avatar. Lets hope that happens before 2007.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.