Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2014
I’ll stick with wired charging instead because I am getting mixed responses about the MagSafe.

No big deal, if the port becomes filled with dust then I’ll just clean with a toothpick.

Thanks to all.

MacDaddyPanda

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2018
Murica
I carry it in my back pocket all the time. Jeans. SInce Iphone X. I don't recall ever having this issue. Those of you that have, do you carry it deep in your pocket/Purse or something? Looking at my port now and I only see miniscule amounts of dust on the outside of the port in the leather case cutout.

gtjacket123

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2023
You’ve said this before. Along with issues about lint and questions about MagSafe. All answers apply here as well.

Wow. This is so weird to see. Wonder why OP keeps going through ups and downs on this (and more annoyingly, why they bring the rest of us along for the ride). Why not just buy a magsafe charger and try it out. Or read/watch the billion pieces of content re: magsafe from like half a decade ago when it came out. Most stores support returns if you don’t care for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.