Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
How's it clever? You even state compared to a HANDHELD version it wasn't was full. :rolleyes:

Sorry, yea. How silly of me to talk about handheld games that actually put effort in rather than silly little ports :rolleyes: oh, and the games being released 3 years apart. using the same style of thinking one could say the same about Pokemon XD on the Cube in comparison to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I must remind myself you don't play DS... Handheld isn't a disability.
Fact is - Mario Kart Double Dash is the 2nd largest Mario Kart game to date. And arguably the deepest, what with character combinations adding a level of strategy.

asxtb

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2005
Sorry, yea. How silly of me to talk about handheld games that actually put effort in rather than silly little ports :rolleyes: oh, and the games being released 3 years apart. using the same style of thinking one could say the same about Pokemon XD on the Cube in comparison to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I must remind myself you don't play DS...
Fact is - Mario Kart Double Dash is the 2nd largest Mario Kart game to date. And arguably the deepest, what with character combinations adding a level of strategy.
That's the only thing you can do, resort to bashing me cause I have a PSP. I must remind myself that regardless of what my opinion is, it's always wrong in Raggedjimmi's eyes. MY opinion is that I had more interest in the first Mario Kart, that I never owned, compared to Mario Kart Double Dash, which I did own. Now excuse me for leaving this thread and not replying to any more of your insults. I'll let this thread get back on topic.

For what it's worth, I did think Super Mario Sunshine was a good game. Another one of the few non-sports games that kept my attention. As GFLPraxis said 'just plain fun'.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
lol, so its fine for you to say the Cube version sucks because it has less than the DS version released 3 years later... My point was Nintendo put effort into their handheld games, everything else aside they stuff their handheld games full of goodness.

Anyroad. RE4 is worth it too, but theres a budget Wii version coming out shortly so I don't know if it's worth the wait or not.
Mario Party games are insanely great for multiplayers! The Wii version can't come out here soon enough :)

dolphin842

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2004
As others have said, Smash Bros. is a must. With 4 people and a sense of humor, it has the most replay value of any GC game out there. There's a reason the game still goes used for ~30 at retail stores... nearly 6 years after it was released ;)

Mario Kart Double Dash is fun, but only if you have 2-4 people who know what they're doing... otherwise skill gaps can take away from what is otherwise a great game. I'll always have a soft spot for Super Mario Kart, but that's just because I grew up with it ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.