Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Hi all.

I want to do a Google inbox review screen cast for youtube (my channel) before the place gets flooded with awful, poor quality "reviews"... I use " Rec pro " screen cast app... But getting an invite for this app is next to impossible.

Would some benevolent fellow happen to be able to invite me, per chance? If that's alright, would you inbox me?

Thank you so much... And if you can't... never mind.

Ps: once I'm in, I'm more than happy to reciprocate the kindness to as many people as my invites will allow.

God bless you. Matt :)

Last edited:

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Hi all.

I want to do a Google inbox review screen cast for youtube (my channel) before the place gets flooded with awful, poor quality "reviews"... I use " Rec pro " screen cast app... But getting an invite for this app is next to impossible.

Would some benevolent fellow happen to be able to invite me, per chance? If that's alright, would you inbox me?

Ps: once I'm in, I'm more than happy to reciprocate the kindness to as many people as my invites will allow.

I'll be curious if you get one with all the snotty and pissy comments you make to people. I happen to have one, but it won't be going to you. #Karma

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
I'll be curious if you get one with all the snotty and pissy comments you make to people. I happen to have one, but it won't be going to you. #Karma

Since karma doesn't exist and is myth, I've just to wait and see. So, you think you can work this "karma" fairytale by holding back good deeds from people you deem to be "bad"? I'd love to know how that works... Sounds like you want to control "karma" by flexing your ego... That's not how life works. Not sure you're making any sense.

I'd rather not have anything from someone with such a terrible, self righteous manner.

All the best

Last edited:

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Requested a invite 3 days ago....received today loving it

Excellent :) hope this isn't another Google "experiment" that's ditched. Hah.

All this "invite" nonsense is as transparent as gin. Building false hype for a product is pretty egotistical... they must really rate their experiments :D lmao

Fanaticalism

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2013
How do you go from...

Hi all.

To...

Excellent :) hope this isn't another Google "experiment" that's ditched. Hah.

All this "invite" nonsense is as transparent as gin. Building false hype for a product is pretty egotistical... they must really rate their experiments :D lmao

:confused:

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
I see our friend has been sent to the naughty corner again! Now if only that also happened to the other subtle trolls...

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
That's odd I requested one immediately after I posted that thread and still haven't gotten an invite yet.

I haven't gotten my requested invite neither and it's been since the 22. I got a reply the same day that one is coming, but haven't received yet.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
I see our friend has been sent to the naughty corner again! Now if only that also happened to the other subtle trolls...
What was that he was saying about Karma? Can't help but smile seeing him in time out now. Funny stuff on here sometimes.

----------

That's odd I requested one immediately after I posted that thread and still haven't gotten an invite yet.

If you would like an invite and still haven't received one, I have one left.

silverline99

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2014
What was that he was saying about Karma? Can't help but smile seeing him in time out now. Funny stuff on here sometimes.

----------

If you would like an invite and still haven't received one, I have one left.

My invite still aint showed up for 4 days; grr. May I claim your most kind offer?

Thx

silverline99

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2014
It has been claim. Apologies.

No need to apologise... man, Google are slowwwwwww. Staged hype, I thinks. They talk about their invites as if they have to hand print them on gold cards and send them out via UPS... or donkey.... >_<

Possibly the person who claimed it is here, and would be so kind as to pass on the favor? ;)

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.