Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dontazemebro

macrumors 68020
Jul 23, 2010
I dunno, somewhere in West Texas
What was that he was saying about Karma? Can't help but smile seeing him in time out now. Funny stuff on here sometimes.

----------

If you would like an invite and still haven't received one, I have one left.

Thanks for the offer Lloyd but that's okay. I'll wait for mine to arrive, if it ever does, lol. I'm in no hurry really. Still going thru the Mobile Humble Bundle pack for the month.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
So far I am really liking reminders being baked in. When I get a bill via email and start to type a reminder it automatically fills in the information pulled from the email.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I like Inbox. I notice that sometimes I don't get Inbox notifications but will get one from Gmail...

mknoebel

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2011
CO
Yeah I was an initial invitee, still can't find a way to invite. I must be missing something.

I saw this online, does it work?

If you have Inbox, just hover over the "+" icon (or tap it on iOS or Android), and look for the golden-ticket icon above the "Compose" icon. It says "Invite to Inbox." Select it, and enter the email address of the person you want to invite.

Fanaticalism

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2013
I saw this online, does it work?

If you have Inbox, just hover over the "+" icon (or tap it on iOS or Android), and look for the golden-ticket icon above the "Compose" icon. It says "Invite to Inbox." Select it, and enter the email address of the person you want to invite.

I've tried that but I don't have a golden ticket.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Inbox organizes my Gmail a little bit more than the Gmail app or desktop does. Like the fact that all my purchases and finance related emails are in separate sections. Also like the previews of attachments.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Open the app. The red circle with the plus sign in the bottom right corner. Press it and if you don't see a golden 'invite'ticket in the options that pop up, you don't have any invites.

Thanks... Yep still no invites. Maybe I'm not using the app enough.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
Its not very pretty but I ended up going back to the original Gmail app.

Its, at least to me, just more efficient.

I wasn't a fan of the whole "bundling." Ended up disabling all of them. The new UI was nice though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.