Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
AL-FAMOUS said:
ivejust picked up my new chav ride

chavcar.jpg

HEY!

My Cheese grater!!

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
D0ct0rteeth said:
Up until about 3 months ago I had a 2002 BMW M3, but I sold it and bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus for a baby mover.

::cry::

- Doc

Ugh... I'm sorry dude. That sucks. Why not a nice 7 series as a baby mover? :)

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
840quadra said:
No, was a picture I found online, to compliment the nice wagon shown above.

OK...would be a nice ride though...but maby not so good at corners :p

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
D0ct0rteeth said:
Up until about 3 months ago I had a 2002 BMW M3, but I sold it and bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus for a baby mover.

::cry::

- Doc

Wow I feel very bad for you. The M3 is a really awesome car.
Don't worry when you have your midlife crisis you can get a sporty car lol.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
MentalFabric said:
behold the mightiest of rides: (some pink bike)

Does that thing come in a size that an adult woman could ride? I LOVE THAT BIKE!
Oh man, I can soo see myself rolling down the street on that sweet ride.
My current bike I just took from my brother.

no sweet ride for KT. (see attached pic)

It doesn't have brakes... I should bike to the store (carefully) and get some...

edit: I can't spell

Attachments

• T40405311336551.jpg
    T40405311336551.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 120

fitinferno

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
London, UK
I too have a bike as my ride. Nothing like avoiding the congestion fee with a small deathtrap...

Attachments

• mybike2.jpg
    mybike2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 114

dhracer88

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2005
I don't drive legally....yet. I do ride my mountain bikes often, sometimes too hard, resulting in multiple broken parts. The Surly's awaiting a new Marzocchi Dirt Jumper III, lx derailleur (I go through three derailleurs per year, why not buy cheap?), truvativ hussefelt cranks & bottom bracket, and probably a new handlebar. The Banshee needs a new x.7 derailleur, plus the fork has to be rebuilt (easy, 5 foot drop...to flat broke it). I need to bleed the brakes someday as well...If I only I were sponsored I wouldn't have to keep shelling out $$$$ every few months for repairs. Here they are in all their pre-crash glory:

dhracer88

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2005
Phat_Pat said:
I'm a Part time bus driver

ghetto-bus.jpg

That is the nicest looking Escalade I've ever seen! Cadillac should take its design cues from this, maybe their cars wouldn't be so ugly... :D

MentalFabric

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2004
katie ta achoo said:
Does that thing come in a size that an adult woman could ride? I LOVE THAT BIKE!
Oh man, I can soo see myself rolling down the street on that sweet ride.
Unfortunately I think it's just kids sizes, but it's probably manageable :)

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I don't have a picture of it, sadly, because I couldn't move fast enough with my cam phone before it drove away, but in Detroit, I saw a late 80s or early 90s Chevy Cavalier with an M3 badge glued on in place of the cavalier one in the back on the boot. LOL that made my day. :)

dhracer88

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2005
That's how I would ride my Monkey Bike (see pics couple posts up). Damn that thing was fun to burn out in. The tires are solid rubber, and it is a single speed, so out of curiousity, I tested tire polish. Spray some on cement and coat the back tires and you'll peel out :D :D :D . Spray the front and you'll crash...

JM

iWantAMac

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2003
AUS
I haven't read the whole thread, just seen pics of stupid stuff.
So nobody here has a nice car/bike/whatever they want to show?

iWantAMac

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2003
AUS
I remember a while ago some guy posted in the Community Discussion forum that he'd just bought an MV Agusta... Wheres' that guy?

jtgotsjets

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2004
Lawrence, KS
chchcheck it out

i've since added some black fenders, a rack and an ugly yellow milk crate.

Attachments

• Image026.jpeg
    Image026.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Image028.jpeg
    Image028.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 241

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
iWantAMac said:
I haven't read the whole thread, just seen pics of stupid stuff.
So nobody here has a nice car/bike/whatever they want to show?

Well, cr2sh's pic of the TSX on the first page was actually his car, I think. Mine is a white Mazda6 sedan...it looks pretty much like you'd expect a white Mazda6 sedan to look. No tricking out. I think that's why no one's bothering to post for you.... apparently there is a sore lacking of rice rocket representation up in here.

I know, FWIW, that others have posted their cars (also usually pretty stock) in other threads. I've seen several VWs, and I think edesign has posted his car before too.

themacman

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2004
kc
dhracer88 said:
That is the nicest looking Escalade I've ever seen! Cadillac should take its design cues from this, maybe their cars wouldn't be so ugly... :D
ive seen that pic before. nice find on google ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.