Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
LifeIsCheap said:
Actually, you can! Some examples of what you can get! Very very cool.

Go on edesign... You know you want to...
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Churchill on your roof! :eek: :D

Winston2.jpg

*WARNING: Do not go "cruising" in Germany* :eek: :D :p

fitinferno

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
London, UK
LifeIsCheap said:
Actually, you can! Some examples of what you can get! Very very cool.

Go on edesign... You know you want to...

:eek: Omg...I am in love...I've always wanted a Cooper...now this just cements it. If only they would make a hybrid one so it was a bit environmentally friendly...mmm...that would be sweet.

Hmm..then again I could always make my own...

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Pics will come later, but here is what my family has got:

1985 BMW 745i (Turbo, import from Germany) - 295HP V6 Turbo, Buffalo Skin Interior, very nice

2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (My car)

1995 Chrysler Van

Soon to come:

Ok we need help with this decision. My parents are looking to buy a new, nice, fast/luxurious 4-door sedan for about 40-45,000

I say they get a new/used BMW 540i.

MacHarne

macrumors 6502
Mar 3, 2005
Virginia, U.S.A.
This is a shot of my 1991 diesel Jetta and my friend's 2003 diesel Jetta. Both are 5-speeds and both have iPods hooked up via Monster cable :) Oh yeah, and both get 45+ miles on a gallon.

Attachments

• IMG_7750.jpg
    IMG_7750.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 107

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
MacAztec said:
Ok we need help with this decision. My parents are looking to buy a new, nice, fast/luxurious 4-door sedan for about 40-45,000

I say they get a new/used BMW 540i.

I like the new 2006 lexus GS 300/430 or the new 2006 lexus IS 350 :cool: :D

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
pathfirearms5ey.jpg

yeah, that actually is mine, and yes, those actually are a bunch of guns in the back - I look like a bloody terrorist... really I'm not - that is not "usual' cargo; but I am a chick who collects strange things.

I couldn't find the "silly" picture I wanted to post; I decided to be serious instead.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
This is my ride.
I love it, I even have the white basket on the front!
Oh and I have two cars but this is my favorite of the three!
bike.jpg

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
We'll never find out but I always wonder how many people in these "show your ride" threads are lying big time.

As for me I have a wonderful bicycle for now. Seeing as I live in a city where you can get somewhere twice as fast peddling as driving, there really isn't any point for me to get a car just yet. Although I would love to have one! :D

KC9AIC

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
Tokyo, Japan or Longview, Texas
mfacey said:
We'll never find out but I always wonder how many people in these "show your ride" threads are lying big time.

This problem is exacerbated by the fact that we've got some people here with really good Photoshop skills, but guessing who's lying is half the fun! :D

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
mfacey said:

As for me I have a wonderful bicycle for now. Seeing as I live in a city where you can get somewhere twice as fast peddling as driving, there really isn't any point for me to get a car just yet. Although I would love to have one! :D

I'm too old to lie about having a pink and blue bike with a basket on it. As for having two cars...that is true. They're not extravagant cars, honda and mustang....but they both have my name on 'em.

Most of my money goes towards rent...I live in orange county cali--that should explain it. :)

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
MacHarne said:
This is a shot of my 1991 diesel Jetta and my friend's 2003 diesel Jetta. Both are 5-speeds and both have iPods hooked up via Monster cable :) Oh yeah, and both get 45+ miles on a gallon.

HOLY CALYPSO!!

I love the color of the MK2 Jetta :)

I used to have a Calypso Jetta GLI 16v. I am currently on the hunt for a TDI setup for my White Jetta coupe :)

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
01804031990007LRG.jpg

Generic photo but it looks exactly the same. A little Infiniti G20t, small but handles incredibly well. In a year from now it will be considerably faster, with very subtle styling changes. More than likely there will only be three outward signs of anything having been done. The rims have to go because they are only 15" and the wheel wells are too big for them. Besides that, I'll need more grip eventually. The good thing is, it should still get 30mpg or better when everything is done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.