Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPad Mini color do you think would go best with my iPhone 14 Pro White and Apple Watch Ultra 2

• Starlight

• Space Grey

• Purple

Results are only viewable after voting.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
I really don't understand people who wait for anything other than an iPhone. Everyone knows when the new iPhone is being released. Everything else, you could be waiting for a year or more for the new one. You could wait until October and then they could announce it in November. Or it could be March...Or next October...

If it fits your need for the price, buy it. Maybe if there is a very reliable rumor, but there is nothing like that on the Mini.

I wait if the latest model isn’t a big enough upgrade over what I already have given the asking price.

phoenix-mac-user

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I wait if the latest model isn’t a big enough upgrade over what I already have given the asking price.
I think that is a good rule of thumb no matter what, even if it is a brand new model that just came out.

I would add a caveat that I often upgrade even if it isn't still a big upgrade for my needs when it gets close to end of life (1 or 2 years before). Apple products maintain an amazing resell value that absolutely plummets when it is no longer getting regular OS updates.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.