Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
goodtimes5 said:
Lovin' it!

Have you guys seen the video of a guy beating Mario in 11 minutes? Pretty whack.

Golly thats more than twice as long as this guy. :eek:

I dont know what im going to do for my 'tar in about 250 more posts.

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
I have to come up with an avatar. Probably some time next month when I have some more time. I won't use a Family Guy one though, seems that they are becoming very popular around here.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
zflauaus said:
Hmm... Lots of Family Guy watchers. Recognize this pic? :D

Yep - and once again, someone already has that as an avatar. :p ;)

public enemy said:
your storm trooper does air...mario gets 1 up!

Yeah, I've used that one on another Forum for quite smoe time, it always gets some laughs. Perhaps you stole it from me! :eek: ;)

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
~Shard~ said:
Okay, that's just, well, impressive. Reminds me of the guy who beat Ninja Gaiden blindfolded back in the day...

Have you read about the blind kid (NOT Blind-folded) who practically owns at video games. Here is the store on wired news. Its amazing.

Edit.. no more Video Game posts from me here... Im not trying to hijack this thread.

L

Lau

I was thinking of animating my profile pic, but it just looks odd :eek: Maybe i'll just use the picture. then again, it's taken me a year to get to 300, so I've got a while to think....

You may have to click on the gif below to get it to work. Maybe.

Attachments

• lauhairwindy.gif
    lauhairwindy.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 229

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Savage Henry said:
I do love the wig on AL-FAMOUS, but the one MacNut uses kinda makes me sick .... ;)
I have debated on using that avatar for a while just always held back for some reason. :p

edit: if people do find it disturbing I will change it just ask. :)

camomac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
Left Coast
~Shard~ said:
Then I decided to switch to my "Hackintosh" in celebration of becoming a 601. :cool:

Sorry Shard, I have always thought that that was half koolaid guy and half mac. LOL. no offense.

Attachments

• Koolaid-blank.jpg
    Koolaid-blank.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 101

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
minifish said:
497 post's till i get a tar, 497 post's, type one out, pass it around 496 post's till i get a tar....

lame...
Of course you not gonna spam or anything to get to 500 right. Do it legit and you will have one in no time. :cool:

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
MacNut said:
I have debated on using that avatar for a while just always held back for some reason. :p

it is so disturbing that i have to laugh when i see it. :p <- :D (don't open yourself up to allowing others to make that decision for you though [my $.02] it's your 'tar) :)

L

Lau

MacNut said:

Don't change it! It really makes me laugh. A good way of making a high quality animated avatar is using a repetitive movement so that the file size stays down, and the rest can be really good quality.

And yours, my dear, is a particularly amusing repetitive movement.... :D

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
powermac666 said:
Lacero said:
Be like mad jew, the crazy mad poster. You'll get it in no time.
This is the funniest post I've read today.

<Pot> "Hey Kettle, you're black!!"</Pot>

Damn, you beat me to it powermac666! This coming from the guy who averages 17 posts a day and got his avatar in, what, a week? ;) :cool:

camomac said:
Sorry Shard, I have always thought that that was half koolaid guy and half mac. LOL. no offense.

None taken whatsoever, I think that's kind of funny! OH YEAH!!! :)

minifish said:
497 post's till i get a tar, 497 post's, type one out, pass it around 496 post's till i get a tar....

Be careful - keep posting like that and the Mods will ensure you never get a 'tar. :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
~Shard~ said:
Damn, you beat me to it powermac666! This coming from the guy who averages 17 posts a day and got his avatar in, what, a week? ;) :cool:
What!? That's averaged over nearly 6-7 months. Mad Jew, on the other hand, had nearly 100 posts yesterday! :eek: I know, I checked his profile. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.