Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
I meant like making other apps crash. I deleted Auxo and none of my apps have crashed ever since

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
That's not the reason for your crashes. Well it could be because of corrupted files or that you downloaded the pirated version.

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
I haven't had any crashes. I've had it wrongly telling me that my purchased copy was a pirated one, but a reinstall fixed that.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I've had zero issues with Auxo, then again I paid for it lol. Not to mention it's likely a conflict with another Cydia app, so might help if you listed what else you have installed before you drop a blanket statement. :confused:

Dorkington

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2010
I paid for it, and Auxo causes springboard crashes on a daily basis. Usually it's during or shortly after playing music.

prestigioo

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2013
the problem with auxo is memory usage it uses a lot
most users wont have this problem but others with low memory do
if the memory is very low when double tapping the home bouton ,it will crash and respiring to free up some memory
i unistalled auxo installed killbackground really happy with this setup

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
the problem with auxo is memory usage it uses a lot
most users wont have this problem but others with low memory do
it will crash and respiring to free up some memory
i unistalled auxo installed killbackground really happy with this setup

As others have stated already, Auxo is a new tweak. All new tweaks comes with problems. Time will fix those issues.

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
I don't seem to have any issues with Auxo. I am running the Beta so that might be something for people to try if they are having issues.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Switchy and SwipeAway is a much better combo.

I bought Auxo also and its one of the first few apps I uninstalled without looking back.

What a waste of $2. Won't be supporting A3tweaks again anytime soon.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Switchy and SwipeAway is a much better combo.

I bought Auxo also and its one of the first few apps I uninstalled without looking back.

What a waste of $2. Won't be supporting A3tweaks again anytime soon.

One thing I missed after uninstalling Auxo was the swipe to kill for apps. I used CloseEnhancer back on iOS 5 but it doesn't work on iOS 6. Thanks for sharing your combo, I'm going to go install those both now :D

Carl G35c

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2008
I feel like this is the culprit in me going into safe mode several times a day. Always when using spotify and crashing when bringing up task manager. I dont want to uninstall, but I will and will report back

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I feel like this is the culprit in me going into safe mode several times a day. Always when using spotify and crashing when bringing up task manager. I dont want to uninstall, but I will and will report back

I just tried that and no crash.

tikitommy

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2007

After trying a pirate copy, I bought the app. For the couple of weeks i had it, i had multiple crashes a day. Most everytime, it was when summoning the task manager. Crashed to safe mode, then had to reboot.

3 days after i have uninstalled, no crashes.

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
No issues with Auxo here and I've been jailbroken two days now.

No issues with Spotify either, which is my main music player on iOS. Then again I paid for my copy of Auxo ...

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Love how people think if they pay for the app it wont have bugs, issues or incompatibilities at all:D
Guess what, many people that paid for it have probs with it still.

When I was jailbroken previously and bought Auxo it crashed with Spotify. Since its last update there has been no issues. Hack repos are often behind with the latest version, hence why most people with issues either a) pirated and have an older version or b) another tweak or theme is interfering with Auxo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.