Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Originally posted by Stelliform
Looks like I am going to have to open a can of whoop *** on his posterior. I have added a few new computers, (Although my home computer is still down. I will have to fix it this weekend.) I just remembered an old server that one of my clients has just running. (I took it offline ages ago, however it was left in the rack because it was big and on the bottom. And I left it running for reasons I do not know. Anyway, now it is folding 24x7. The other servers that crunch for me, only do it at night.

Here is your can-0-whoop @ss! Although I think I'll be the one to open it up!

Attachments

• whoop ass.jpg
    whoop ass.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 645

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by jethroted
Here is your can-0-whoop @ss! Although I think I'll be the one to open it up!

LOL, you have a whole collection of perverted food labels!

Well, I am going to have to see if I can get a few more CPU's on-line now. Just to prove you wrong. :D

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Oh man! I was just reading one of my logs on my dual PIII, and my second copy of F@H had been registering my username as "y" this whole time. I should have over 100 points more than I do now! Crap! I can't believe it. Oh well I guess I can look at it like I just added another computer to my arsenal. But I want those points!

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Well, when I first made this post a week ago it was the end of my first week of folding. I had brought in 200 points. One week later (today) I'm up to 768 points! I am happy to have helped the team this much. And thanks to everyone who let me "borrow" their computer!

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
well they were posted apart from each other. My last post was a day after the second. No one was around to comment.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Originally posted by MrMacman
jethroted
That was a 3 post in a row spree. Please atleast Edit your post if you got something to say,

Haven't you noticed? He was on a quest to get out of Newbieville. :D

I think it's a long trip to the next town though, right? Is it 100 or 500? I keep forgetting. :D

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by bousozoku
Haven't you noticed? He was on a quest to get out of Newbieville. :D

I think it's a long trip to the next town though, right? Is it 100 or 500? I keep forgetting. :D

500 to make it to an avatar. I still like my idea of Work Units for Post points. :)

(That is one less post I need to make it to avatar. Only around 275 to go.) :D

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Stelliform
500 to make it to an avatar. I still like my idea of Work Units for Post points. :)

(That is one less post I need to make it to avatar. Only around 275 to go.) :D

Ha look what I use as an Avatar. :p

Oh yeah creative.

howard

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2002
sheesh i've been folding for months and i just got to 200 pts. i'll just have to keep going and maybe a year from now i'll be in the top ten

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by howard
sheesh i've been folding for months and i just got to 200 pts. i'll just have to keep going and maybe a year from now i'll be in the top ten
Me and you both. :D

I got one comp on 24/7 that is working its heart out and I can't seem to get very far. :rolleyes:
I'll be at 200 soon.

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Don't feel bad, I have close to 15 computers running all day. I'm not doing this under one system. Every bit helps the team!

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Don't feel bad, I have close to 15 computers running all day. I'm not doing this under one system. Every bit helps the team!

Go away we are wimpering over here.

you go get up to the top 3 will you already. :p :D

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
I know. I will bow my head in shame now.:( There is no hope for me getting my hands on a lab. But maybe! :( No...There is no maybe.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
I know. I will bow my head in shame now.:( There is no hope for me getting my hands on a lab. But maybe! :( No...There is no maybe.
So I think I might go on 'covert opperations' to my libary and school and force them to get on Mac Os X and to keep the comps on all day (which they do anyway) I'll hide the terminal line and they will never know what happened. :D

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
That's a good idea. Don't get caught!
what would they say...

we caught u folding. ur expelled for trying to help cure disease with our machines!

seriously, i wouldn't worry about it. most techs have no idea about such details. but do know ur techs b4 u jump in to such an endeavour.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.