Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TastyOther

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2005
Chaddesley Corbett
MacEffects said:
Well, I do thank you for trying to protect the MacRumors Community from BS posts, but no thats really not what I am doing... Thus, since I can see where you are comming from I have took the link down, and posted only pictures (HIGH Res), and this IS IN FACT one of the RAREST Things I have (And I have: Apple Lisa 2/10, Macintosh 128k, Prototype Parts Included a computer [1994] never produced, and TONS of things like that.) I would call this the rarest of my items.

BTDT years ago, great fun having that sort of stuff.

So... the 1994 computer that was never produced - Duo Tablet?

(Lisa? Rare? I had 5 of them when I was 10)

Richard

reberto

macrumors 65816
Jul 20, 2005
MacEffects said:
Hi Everyone,
I have acquired a extremely RARE Apple Computer, Inc. 1977 Corprate Desk Deal (IE: Seal of Approval), this is the RAREST of RARE Apple Collectibles!

Pictures of this can be found HERE

Thanks And Enjoy!

must.....steal......hit MacEffects on head with it and run.............

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
You know, in Japan, seals like that are still used on a regular basis for everyday business. They don't use signatures. Wielding a company seal is a very distinguished symbol of power. For really official stuff, everyday people even register there seals with the government.

I guess this tangent of mine has nothing to do with Apple, but I thought I'd share :p

Cool! You're from New Brunswick?

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
what cool stuff can you give me for free

u stated before tons of free stuff to who ever want it

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
>MacEffects

Actually, I've gotten replacement corporate seals with no documentation from OfficeMac/Officedepot for under $40

All they need is the information for the seal.

People misplace these things all the time, but some contracts/documents do need the corporate seal along with the copy of the state seal/certificate.

Yay Office Depot ...

$50

GoldExecutiveModel.gif

Of course this is the square address stamp, imagine what it would look like with a round corporate seal. ;)

Did I kill the thread?

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
MacDawg said:
One could only wish

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif
yea it is getting no where

limey
what mac in 1994 was never released??
i wanaa see pic also

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
doucy2 said:
yea it is getting no where

limey
what mac in 1994 was never released??
i wanaa see pic also
idk the original poster talked about it a few times. I'm curious about what it is. The suspense is killing me! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.