Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shortone86

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2016
If you have a Developer account, you can download it immediately via the Apple Developer portal. If you don't have a Developer account and are looking for download links etc., we don't do that here, as it is against the rules.

Totally understand just wondering if they had put it out on beta yet probably going make us wait.

CedricEarl

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2012
i keep getting a "firmware file not compatible" message while trying to load the ipsw from itunes. My OTA still hasn't come up...yes develper account btw
[doublepost=1465865316][/doublepost]i also had the 9.3.3 beta currently. idk if that makes a difference, and i deleted that profile

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
i keep getting a "firmware file not compatible" message while trying to load the ipsw from itunes. My OTA still hasn't come up...yes develper account btw
[doublepost=1465865316][/doublepost]i also had the 9.3.3 beta currently. idk if that makes a difference, and i deleted that profile

Someone else correctly pointed out earlier that you need Xcode 8 to install the IPSWs. I haven't tried with iTunes in Sierra tho.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Finally got watchOS 3 to show up this morning. Downloading now. I had to find a new beta profile and use it.
[doublepost=1465916860][/doublepost]iOS 10 is awesome! A few hiccups and bugs (as expected) but it feels overall faster and more alive than iOS 9.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.