Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pauljb

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
I emailed the invisible shield CEO to ask him if they could make just the back shield available. I don't feel that the front of the itouch is going to get very beat up, just want a protector for the mirror back.

I sent a similar email. Here is the response I got:

"In regard to your e-mail, even though we don't currently offer a shield for just the back of the iPod touch, you can order it through our Custom Order process on our website. If you put in the Custom Order notes specifically what you would like, a representative will contact you for the balance of the cost of the shield (since we already have it), and then we will get it shipped out for you."​

wumbo6

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2007
my goodness. i ordered my shield on the 20th. and it still hasnt come! i even paid for the usps shipping over the free one hoping to get it sooner, but it is taking FOREVER. i'm getting my touch exchanged today and wont have anything to protect it with. UGGGH

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
My shield shipped on the 20th and I recieved it in the mail today. I am in Upstate NY

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
My shield shipped on the 20th and I recieved it in the mail today. I am in Upstate NY

Should I apply only the back shield?

jmpage2

macrumors 68040
Sep 14, 2007
I sent a similar email. Here is the response I got:

"In regard to your e-mail, even though we don't currently offer a shield for just the back of the iPod touch, you can order it through our Custom Order process on our website. If you put in the Custom Order notes specifically what you would like, a representative will contact you for the balance of the cost of the shield (since we already have it), and then we will get it shipped out for you."​

I got that response too. I'm not sure if it would be cost effective going through the custom order process, I think that they charge $5 extra just to do custom ordering.

wumbo6

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2007

AGHHHH!!! i ordered on the 20th and still havent gotten it. usps ships on saturdays, AND i live in nor cal. somebody is going to get an upset phone call come monday! *shakes fist*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.