Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
I could not collect the sysdiagnose logs regarding the issue of repeating notification sound for submitting to Apple.
Could you do that?
There should be an option in the Feedback Assistant app if you choose the right category of problem.

uandme72

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2015
There should be an option in the Feedback Assistant app if you choose the right category of problem.
Actually the phone was rebooted before I did anything of this sort.
Now no worthwhile info could be obtained from either sysdiagnose log of feedback App.

Evelyn Harthbrooke

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2013
Canada
Actually the phone was rebooted before I did anything of this sort.
Now no worthwhile info could be obtained from either sysdiagnose log of feedback App.
Stop getting people to do your dirty work for you please. It's your responsibility to report bugs yourself. You run the betas, it's also your responsibility to report any bugs you encounter to Apple as well, not just the other people who run the betas.

Reactions: theshoehorn

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016
I could not collect the sysdiagnose logs regarding the issue of repeating notification sound for submitting to Apple.
Could you do that?

Unfortunately I couldn't do that too. The issue occurred on my other device, and I'm not sure how to reproduce it on my beta device.

Found an odd bug too on 10.3.1 that disabled the volume adjustment indicator (the big ugly square that appears when you press the volume rockers), and had no idea how to reproduce that too.

Evelyn Harthbrooke

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2013
Canada
Unfortunately I couldn't do that too. The issue occurred on my other device, and I'm not sure how to reproduce it on my beta device.

Found an odd bug too on 10.3.1 that disabled the volume adjustment indicator (the big ugly square that appears when you press the volume rockers), and had no idea how to reproduce that too.
I wouldn't consider the volume indicator to be ugly. Sure it needs a redesign (to make it less intrusive and out of the way) but I don't really think it's ugly.

Reactions: cswifx

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015

Did the volume indicate not show up just one time, or was it ongoing. What specifically were you doing when the indicator didn't show up? Watching a video, listening to music, just adjusting the ringer? Sometime iOS hides the volume indicator for a reason.

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016
Did the volume indicate not show up just one time, or was it ongoing. What specifically were you doing when the indicator didn't show up? Watching a video, listening to music, just adjusting the ringer? Sometime iOS hides the volume indicator for a reason.

I never did anything really, I unlocked the device (to the Home screen) and tried adjusting the volume, and for some reason it didn't show. It persisted until I tried taking a sysdiagnose log (VOL UP + VOL DOWN + PWR), when the indicator for some reason showed up.

uandme72

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2015

I also faced that error of disabled volume button at nearly the same time as the repeated notification sound.
The volume adjustment box appeared on the screen but without the progress bar in it.

pmii

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
I don't know if it was already mentioned but I get a small haptic feedback when bringing control center and the notification panel, although the system haptics are disabled on my phone (7+).

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016
I don't know if it was already mentioned but I get a small haptic feedback when bringing control center and the notification panel, although the system haptics are disabled on my phone (7+).

I don't get that issue, haptics disable properly for me.
[doublepost=1492761840][/doublepost]
  • (since beta 2) Red "+Add to Library" button in Music playlists is now truncated to simply, "+A....

Can't reproduce this, can anyone take a screenshot?

pmii

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
Why on earth do you have haptic feedback disabled in the first place?

Because i don't like. I actually find it more irritating than anything.
I don't need my phone to vibrate all the time.
I can see with my eyes what's going on.
I lived without it for years and didn't need it.
I rather have had a headphone jack ;)

uandme72

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2015
I too had faced it sometime back.
Had reported.
Have you reported.

anubis1980

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Just got an apple watch today . Email notifications do not seem to be working , anyone else noticed this on their watch and this beta?

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Just got an apple watch today . Email notifications do not seem to be working , anyone else noticed this on their watch and this beta?
i know your question might touch on iOS 10.3.2, but it's really a better question over in the Watch forums.

Jaw3000

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
How is scrolling performance on the 6s on the latest betas, such as in Safari? Any lags? Loading pauses?

uandme72

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2015
Stop getting people to do your dirty work for you please. It's your responsibility to report bugs yourself. You run the betas, it's also your responsibility to report any bugs you encounter to Apple as well, not just the other people who run the betas.
If I dissect your logic, then even the discussions here have no meaning. Extending your logic, why should anyone read what you say on this forum. Its your responsibility to analyse and bear with what you encounter and experience.

Actually its all about shared experiences. Thats why I understand that I should report my bugs alongwith sharing with others. Yet, its the collective advantage that is to be harnessed by discussing issues on this forum. Hence, asking others if any of them have reported, doesnt seem to be blasphemy as you make it out to be.

Reactions: grgsiocl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.