Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sammydad1

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2017
I deleted some apple apps and ech time I X'd one, the shaky screen would start shifting around from screen to screen

tomcop

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
It seems you can answer with third part keyboards from the lock screen now. When was that added?

It's not possible. Tried it just now and it's not working. Third party keyboards are working just in unlocked state.

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016
I deleted some apple apps and ech time I X'd one, the shaky screen would start shifting around from screen to screen

EDIT: Managed to reproduce. Reproduction steps:
1. Have at least 2 pages on your Home Screen.
2. Move the Calculator app to the second screen.
3. Remove it using the long hold > X.
[doublepost=1492920371][/doublepost]And Apple still hasn't fixed this :D

CrErSDn.png

Superhappytree

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2015
Cumbria
I'm not on the Beta, but can someone please report the horrible lag that occurs with the volume slider when you're dragging your finger to turn it up/down. It happens when you're watching any video, especially on sites like YouTube. There's this horrible, horrible delay before it catches up to where you drag your finger to which simply should not be there. It's been there for awhile but has become even more noticeable and intolerable. It's not just on Safari, either, I've tried Chrome and various other browsers so definitely a system wide bug. At least I hope it's a 'bug' and I'm not going to have to endure this atrocity forever. Step up your software game, Apple, because it just isn't good enough compared to your standards of old.

Last edited:

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
I'm not on the Beta, but can someone please report the horrible lag that occurs with the volume slider when you're dragging your finger to turn it up/down. It happens when you're watching any video, especially on sites like YouTube. There's this horrible, horrible delay before it catches up to where you drag your finger to which simply should not be there. It's been there for awhile but has become even more noticeable and intolerable. It's not just on Safari, either, I've tried Chrome and various other browsers so definitely a system wide bug. At least I hope it's a 'bug' and I'm not going to have to endure this atrocity forever. Step up your software game, Apple, because it just isn't good enough compared to your standards of old.
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

simonmet

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2012
Sydney
Holy crap...6000 points for Multi-Core in Geekbench 4 after upgrading. Apple's doing some serious optimization for iOS 10.3.2. Holy freakin' crap. :D View attachment 696558

I got close on 10.3.1 with 3525 single and 5923 multi. These were about 3.3% higher than the best I got on 10.3.

I think Apple are always trying to optimise iOS. It helps to keep older models performing adequately with the latest software.

Glad to see the trend continuing.

Jamesk811

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2015
Just realised I keep getting an error with this beta when trying to airplay from my iPhone to my atv4 (error -11800)

Sammydad1

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2017
Hi,

Is there a way to forcibly remove the Health App that ios 10 installs. I have removed other Apple Apps, but I also want to delete/remove the Health App.

planetf1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2014
Hampshire, UK
I'm consistently seeing a general pattern of my iPhone 7 plus not liking 4g and preferring 3g since this updates when compared to a 6s plus on GA code. Same network. Same carrier version

It will connect to 4g but doesn't like starting there if 3g is around

Anyone else seeing this?

Threeuk

Evelyn Harthbrooke

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2013
Canada
Hi,

Is there a way to forcibly remove the Health App that ios 10 installs. I have removed other Apple Apps, but I also want to delete/remove the Health App.
No there is not, and anyways you aren't really removing them, you're just hiding them from your home screen. They are still very much on your device, they're just hidden from view.

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016
Hi,

You can use this glitch to hide it until reboot:
  1. Fill up your first home screen with icons, including one folder with only the Health app
  2. Enter edit mode by holding any of the icons
  3. Open the folder with the Health app, and drag it out and onto the dock
  4. Exit edit mode

simonmet

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2012
Sydney
You can use this glitch to hide it until reboot:
  1. Fill up your first home screen with icons, including one folder with only the Health app
  2. Enter edit mode by holding any of the icons
  3. Open the folder with the Health app, and drag it out and onto the dock
  4. Exit edit mode

Edit: Tried this on 10.3.1 and couldn't get it to work... :(

Last edited:

Ladin007

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2016
When i switch off haptic feedback than control center has not animation stutter lag on iphone 7, someone else?

tomcop

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Which Keyboard do you use? With Gboard I didn't work. I hate this!

It works like this on my iPhone 7:
You have to cancel rest to open option in settings.
When notification arrives, just put my finger on touchid. Don't push. Phone is unlocked as you can see in status bar. Then reply to notification.
Like this it works for me. Little bit complicated but better than nothing.

thyttel

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2013
It works like this on my iPhone 7:
You have to cancel rest to open option in settings.
When notification arrives, just put my finger on touchid. Don't push. Phone is unlocked as you can see in status bar. Then reply to notification.
Like this it works for me. Little bit complicated but better than nothing.

Where is this option? I don't see any rest to open in settings on my 7 plus

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
My Geekbench scores on my iPhone 6 are ~1300/2400 which is a lot lower than average and a lot lower than my device was scoring on 10.0 (last time I did the benchmark), which is ~1600/2900

I've quit all apps and repeated the test 4 or 5 times over 10 minutes to try to ensure nothing is running and it's not an anomaly... Any explanations?
Well this now makes sense in light of recent news! I’ve replaced my battery and I get much better performance and benchmarking

Reactions: Vorkeyjones
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.