Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcmeowmers

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2015
My phone has "died" multiple times with 40%+ battery left and told me to plug in my phone, only to have it start up a few minutes later still with 40%+ battery remaining.
That's a hardware issue with nearly all of apples iOS devices

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Topics like these are why us programmers generally restrict beta deployment. Heck, I'm not an iOS developer, so haven't installed the beta even though I know what to expect.
the bad thing is a majority of the people using beta, hell probably in the 90%'s don't report their bugs to Apple's development team, they report on a Mac fan website.

Reactions: akash.nu

ashindnile

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2015
the bad thing is a majority of the people using beta, hell probably in the 90%'s don't report their bugs to Apple's development team, they report on a Mac fan website.
Calling it a report is sugar coating it. They don't understand what they're signing up for, and expect apple to respond immediately even if they do take the time to report.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
Have been messing around with my app and iPhone a lot more since 10 but I do have to say that the battery on watch and phone are drastically reduced

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It's not ios10 its iOS devices. Happened to everyone of mine after about 1 yr of regular use

I know that's been your experience, but having been an iPhone user for 6 years and testing iOS betas for 5, I can say assuredly that this issue started the day I installed the iOS 10 beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.