Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

b4ulaf

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Anyone else experiencing frequent app crashing on this build? I have several apps that continue to crash on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and my iPad Pro. The most frequent are Facebook, YouTube, and Microsoft Teams.

I’ve tried clearing my open apps and hard resetting the device (or whatever the volume up/down then power button sequence is called).

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Anyone else experiencing frequent app crashing on this build? I have several apps that continue to crash on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and my iPad Pro. The most frequent are Facebook, YouTube, and Microsoft Teams.

I’ve tried clearing my open apps and hard resetting the device (or whatever the volume up/down then power button sequence is called).
I also have a 11 pro max. I have all three of the apps you mentioned and use them. I don't have any crashing of these or any other apps.

Reactions: adrianlondon

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013

I have 2 of the 3: Teams and YouTube. No problems on either my 11 Pro or my 2018 11” IPP.

George Knighton

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2010
No crashing here.

However, I have noticed over the past two days that there have been a lot of updates on the App Store, including YouTube and Facebook.

uandme72

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2015
Current betas have serious problem of CloudKit. The Safari history do not sync across devices. Also WhatsApp chat backups on iCloud Drive pauses at 95% when on cellular.
anyone else.

Jayson A

macrumors 68030
Sep 16, 2014
Does anyone have an iPhone SE 2020? Have they fixed not being able to long press on a message on the lock screen yet?

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
No it hasn’t. I use my phone in the car everyday and it’s never once blocked the screen with that overlay.

Ok, well maybe it hasn't for you but you will be the only person I know of! But me for me it has done it for a long time and I also use my car daily! It is the same for my wife's phone who is not on the beta.

Also this link is from 2018!

To save you reading I've attached a screenshot. Take note of the last sentence.

Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 14.54.30.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.