Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

uniquexoxo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2018
South East Asia
So maybe this build will resolve my reboot issue. Been rebooting when the phone is locked, plugged in and idle for a long time. (Doesn’t seem to do it when on a Qi charger)
Omg I thought I was the only one. I keep wondering why is my phone suddenly asks for my pin to enabled FaceID, I didn’t restart my phone ?

BR3W3R

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2016
Had massive slow down yesterday, was in a facetime call and went to try and send a message and keyboard could barely type. iPhone 11 Pro Max

Last edited:

RSmith2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2015
Atlanta, GA
I had that issue with my X a couple years back, check if you are having kernel panic in analytics. Or check for systemmemoryresets, I had that recently.
Thanks... this build HAS seemed to resolve the issue of reboots while charging.

I am also noticing much better battery life on this build as well. I didn’t really notice how bad it was.

Jayson A

macrumors 68030
Sep 16, 2014
Does anyone have the iPhone SE 2020. Can you try long pressing a notification on the lock screen to see if you can reply without swiping to the left first?

bheathain

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2015
Does anyone have the iPhone SE 2020. Can you try long pressing a notification on the lock screen to see if you can reply without swiping to the left first?
It looks like they have not fixed that yet. No rich notification interaction on the SE2 lock screen yet.

Stevessvt

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2010
On an iPP 11”, anyone having issues where it keeps asking for my account password,....I keep putting it in but it won’t accept it.

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
This update took my battery health from 99% to 100%... ? Battery life has been pretty great so far but I’m also using the phone less than usual since I’ve been spending time on Xbox. iPhone 11 Pro Max

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
So......
I am not seeing anything fixed I am watching and not really seeing anything new.

For me, on iPhone 11 Pro Max, mail seems to be working better finally. I wouldn’t say it’s totally fixed by any means whatsoever, but it seems to be loading faster for me. My battery life has gotten significantly better and somehow its health went from 99% to 100%. I didn’t have any major problems aside from mail issues anyway.

Reactions: compwiz1202

Hish99

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2020
For me, on iPhone 11 Pro Max, mail seems to be working better finally. I wouldn’t say it’s totally fixed by any means whatsoever, but it seems to be loading faster for me. My battery life has gotten significantly better and somehow its health went from 99% to 100%. I didn’t have any major problems aside from mail issues anyway.
Couple days ago i fully resetted my 11 Pro Max for 13.5 and battery health went from 96% to 100% ? probably a glitch

Reactions: NBKindaGirl

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
Couple days ago i fully resetted my 11 Pro Max for 13.5 and battery health went from 96% to 100% ? probably a glitch

Dang it does sound like it ? Coincidentally, I did do a full restore through iTunes a couple days before this update dropped because I’d been experimenting with jailbreaking briefly.

Reactions: Hish99

Hish99

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2020
Dang it does sound like it ? Coincidentally, I did do a full restore through iTunes a couple days before this update dropped because I’d been experimenting with jailbreaking briefly.
I did through iTunes as well for cellular issue (signal drops sometimes)

Reactions: NBKindaGirl

fredrik9

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2018
Sweden
Interesting it’s a 17Gxxxxx. More of a 13.6 build #

Versions numbers like 13.1, 13.5 etc. don’t matter much. But build numbers tell a lot. G-builds are always the last letter of release on iOS builds. So this will be the last update to iOS 13 and there might come some small ones later of course like 13.5.6 but they will still be G builds.
[automerge]1591365953[/automerge]
I was briefly on 13.5.1 earlier today and it felt super smooth and light and snappy.

13.5.5 definitely doesn’t feel as “light.” There’s a bit more heaviness when swiping and scrolling and opening apps.

Well it’s a beta so it is to be expected. If you want complete smoothness, always run stable.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Versions numbers like 13.1, 13.5 etc. don’t matter much. But build numbers tell a lot. G-builds are always the last letter of release on iOS builds. So this will be the last update to iOS 13 and there might come some small ones later of course like 13.5.6 but they will still be G builds.

So basically if it is currently broke or funky we will need to wait till 14 to have a chance at getting things fixed ... sigh :(

Across several devices, 13 reminds me so much of 7 and 11 with the underlying issues resulting in varying user issues.

Reactions: decypher44
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.