Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ipooed

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Just noticed while surfing the net waiting for my wife in the store while connected to Bluetooth the music cuts in and out depending on what app I open i.e Facebook, safari, amazon those 3 apps were the only ones I tried thus far.

LK265

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
Berkshire, England
I just got a notification that iOS 13.6 is available to download and will install later tonight but when I go to settings it’s not there..any ideas? ?

DeathBecomesMe

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone else have the wrong cover art being displayed in Apple Music? I really don’t know why they have such trouble with this.

VineRider

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2018
Looks like this release fixed the issue I was having on all my devices with certain apps running in the background all the time, regardless if they were set for background app refresh or not. Also was having Bluetooth disconnect issues in my car and that seems to be resolved as well.

Let's hope they carry this stability forward into iOS 14

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Looks like this release fixed the issue I was having on all my devices with certain apps running in the background all the time, regardless if they were set for background app refresh or not. Also was having Bluetooth disconnect issues in my car and that seems to be resolved as well.

Let's hope they carry this stability forward into iOS 14

That's a plus. I know Apple Music was an issue for many. For me it was Dropbox running 24/7 (Background app on OR off) and absolutely killing battery life. Once I deleted the app, the drain was fixed.

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
Notes is smoother and the transitions slightly different. This is the first time that I've felt good about Notes since 13 was released. It may be that they fixed the problems with it; especially the performance problems.

Isamilis

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2012
Split keyboard on iPad is also smoother and more consistent. Just drag keyboard to the middle the screen to split and drag down to merge it back.

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
I tried to sync Garmin Connect to my watch and it seemed to hang. I had to reboot both the watch and the phone to get it to sync but it still took a very long time. On the other hand, App syncing seemed a lot better. Weather often didn't show up on my watch but it seems to be there now. Garmin Connect has been broken from time to time with iOS updates so it's not something that I get too bent out of shape over as they will usually just put out an update in a day or two.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I wonder if is is The final release For IOS 13

WilliamDu

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2012
Anyone else have the wrong cover art being displayed in Apple Music? I really don’t know why they have such trouble with this.
Do you have an iTunes library, and if so are there any issues with it, including artwork?
I've been holding at 13.5.1 pending indications I can upgrade without issues with my 160 GB iTunes library or artwork as it is a disaster in Catalina. I'm keeping Mojave at present.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.