Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

fredrik9

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2018
Sweden
Can anyone check if the Files.app Recently Deleted folder has been update with Erase Counters like in the Photos.app and Notes.app recently deleted folders?

mcfly88

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
I usually have good luck with Friday (full album) releases. My issues are usually with random single releases. I always seem to have to delete / re-download those.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
The Mail app now behaves in a way that I don’t like. If I open an email and tap the trash can to delete the email, Mail kicks me back to my email list instead of showing the next email.

In iOS 12, I could quickly go from email to email with my thumb poised over the trash can and scan and delete rapidly. I’ve long preferred Mail over other alternatives because of this.

The above behavior is back to normal in Beta 2. Sweet!

anticipate

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2013
Anywhere on the left edge of a slideover window should work to dismiss slideover.

The point is that this stuff will evolve over the coming months. We have a number of completely new gestures and features (fast swipe between stacked slideover apps with bottom right swipe, slideover expose with bottom upward swipe, among others). This is probably all going to change in subtle and not so subtle ways.

THANK YOU - was driving me nuts. They need to fix the touch targets. I am sure it's a bug.

AppleUser2

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2009
I thought that was for Siri. Like you could say “hey Siri play 92.5fm” and it would do that without needing a radio app.

Worked with 92.5fm here in Toronto for me.

Ah! Thanks. When I get the public beta I’ll give it a go.

Travis299

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2013
Cary NC
Installed IOS 13 Beta 2 today and Samsung Multiroom Wi-Fi connection fails similar to Goggle Home Wi-Fi. Both APPs worked in IOS 12. Anyone else have this problem?

WaltCD

macrumors member
May 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Has anyone seen any kind of tutorial or instructions on the QuickPath swipe typing method? Trying to figure out how to do punctuation (aside from a period) without stopping my swiping flow.
Me, too.
With SwiftKey, one simply holds down the period key until the desired punctuation appears.
With QuickPath, I can only figure out the double-tap for a period.

Black1widow

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2017
Hi all was just reading your reply about flag options and have noticed that if I set a colour on my iPhone 8 when I click off the email it reverts to some random colour that I did not use does anybody else notice this

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.