Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Don’t think there would be any more iOS 13 updates unless some serious bugs are found
Considering that iOS 12 updates are still happening this year, it seems like it's fairly likely that there will be some more iOS 13 updates after 13.6.

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Considering that iOS 12 updates are still happening this year, it seems like it's fairly likely that there will be some more iOS 13 updates after 13.6.
Those updates are only for devices which don’t support iOS 13. But all the devices that support iOS 13 will support iOS 14, so maybe this is the final iOS 13 release.

However I think they may release 13.6.1 if they find some serious flaw or something...

fantomcheung

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2015
Those updates are only for devices which don’t support iOS 13. But all the devices that support iOS 13 will support iOS 14, so maybe this is the final iOS 13 release.

However I think they may release 13.6.1 if they find some serious flaw or something...

Yes, exactly what I thought. iOS 14 supports all the devices that support 13.

GBstoic

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2016
Of course until Apple confirm when new iPhones are going to ship we don’t have a release date for iOS 14. We have another 2 months of iOS 13 at least but possibly much longer.

jrdatrackstar1223

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2017
Brownsburg, IN
It’s very quiet around here these days! Anyone expecting 13.6.1 soon?

I had been working with a Senior Apple Tech about a 3D Touch issue I’ve been having for the past few updates and he said the engineers said it would be resolved with an update coming soon. I know it can’t be iOS 14 because beta 3 has an issue with 3D Touch so I’m thinking he meant an imminent release.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Nice news. But, when?
Maybe fix green tint on iPhone 11P/11PM..

Green tint? Sounds like maybe you have a hardware problem with the ambient light sensor that Truetone uses. Try turning off truetone to see if it fixes it? If so it may be Apple Store time; it should still be under warranty.

I remember getting an orangish red tint on my iPad sometimes; turns out my hand was right next to the sensor and the color of my skin was being reflected onto it.

spunde

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2016
Green tint? Sounds like maybe you have a hardware problem with the ambient light sensor that Truetone uses. Try turning off truetone to see if it fixes it? If so it may be Apple Store time; it should still be under warranty.

I remember getting an orangish red tint on my iPad sometimes; turns out my hand was right next to the sensor and the color of my skin was being reflected onto it.
Everyone who owns an iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max has this problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.