Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

rjohnstone

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2007
PHX, AZ.
I and several others in the DB5/PB4 thread were able to fix this by deleting the app, reinstalling, and then reactivating with a new activation code from your system admin. The app is working normally again for me after following these steps.
I've tried this twice... still not working.
Did they delete all other related apps like Blackberry Access as well?

Edit:
Three times is a charm.
Deleted everything again and now it's working.

Last edited:

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I ran into a cute issue with the mail app. I have 3 email accounts set up in it and over the weekend it just stuck connecting to one of the servers and won't do anything. It retrieves no email, never updates the status and the UI is frozen. If I kill the app and relaunch it - same result. Restart my iPad - same result. I have the same 3 email accounts linked on iOS 13 on my iPhone and they all work fine. I guess I can delete all of my accounts and re-enter them after I file a bug report.

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Something seems to have happened recently - today even, on no part of my own - where I’m not seeing crashes. How about you?
Starting freezing up on me again today. It was working fine all weekend though. I'm not sure what's causing it. I was hoping another beta would drop today and fix the issue. No such luck it seems.

HylianKnight

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2017
NPR One has a major issue with operating in background despite that it isn’t playing or anything. Left phone unplugged last night while I slept to test and woke up with it at 1%. It also causes phone to get extremely hot if playing while charging (ie carplay). I have attached a picture of the battery health for the last 24hrs. I just deleted NPR One, but “Recently Deleted Apps” was NPR one. 100% of background activity while I slept. I selected 6am but the percent was the same throughout the night and early morning.
132F485B-9002-491C-B204-0C2C3BABEE80.png

OriginalClone

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012
There was an update recently (2.5.1)
Did that fix it? ill check later tonight when i get home too
I guess 2.5.1 did fix the app. I swore I checked after I read your post and it showed I was using 2.5.1. App Store shows it was updated today, but when I checked that day it showed I was on the current version and there was no update, even though that version was available 4 days ago. Weird.

Attachments

• 6B8BFAF5-6175-4EC4-9FE7-99ED602EC8A2.png
    6B8BFAF5-6175-4EC4-9FE7-99ED602EC8A2.png
    931.7 KB · Views: 121

Bonut88

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2019
Anyone here use VNC Viewer and having issues with it working? Worked fine up until a couple days ago.

tekenology

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2015
PNC Virtual Wallet continues crashing on XS Max when unlocking with FaceID, even with Beta 6

soundwarp

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2009
Not sure if it’s the game or iOS 13 but the new released journey is flickering in the sky no matter what FPS or resolution you put it on. Didn’t try it on non beta yet.

dapope

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2015
Can anyone check if the Disneyland app is still not working with the current beta? Thanks!

buffer33

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2019
Google Photos Issue ?
I edit my images in Google Photos. In iOS 12, this went without problems, ie. when I edited an image, the original image (which was not deleted locally) was changed. Now the local image is also changed, but in Google Photos, the edited image additionally stored (so that it is twice). Does anyone else have the problem?

VizagDude

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2018
Anyone having issues with Blackberry Work App? Since the beta 4, the app does not lauch.

Meaning, it authenticats me via Face iD and trys lauch the email, but crashes.

Anyone else with this issue?

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England
Anyone having issues with Blackberry Work App? Since the beta 4, the app does not lauch.

Meaning, it authenticats me via Face iD and trys lauch the email, but crashes.

Anyone else with this issue?

There were comments earlier on that that app has had issues, going back to Beta 2 I think.

Reactions: VizagDude

IowaLynn

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2015
I now see two copies of a Numbers document. Had that in a past beta but got fixed on Apple's end. Now it's back. Looks like one is the iCloud copy, one local device icon copy.

Mail is still ... blah.

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
For people having issues with mail, what type of email account are you using?

I have a single iCloud email account and email is flawless on both my phone and watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.