Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

barstep

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2015
York, UK
The BBC News App is performing correctly under iOS13 PB6 - the top of the first paragraph is no longer hidden behind the Banner Image.

dwplease

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2017
Manchester, UK
New issue in Twitter as of today’s PB - in your main timeline tweets are fully visible, yet when opening a tweet to view replies the last line of text is missing - see below Apple Watch article from this site:

The BBC News fix was noted earlier this morning, if someone with permissions could update the wiki please?

Attachments

• 0DA189A9-0CB0-4F9D-B75A-7FB8903F09E5.png
    0DA189A9-0CB0-4F9D-B75A-7FB8903F09E5.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 160
  • F901BBA7-2175-4A00-900B-0920F36B184D.png
    F901BBA7-2175-4A00-900B-0920F36B184D.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 155

samuasenjo

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2019
New issue in Twitter as of today’s PB - in your main timeline tweets are fully visible, yet when opening a tweet to view replies the last line of text is missing - see below Apple Watch article from this site:

The BBC News fix was noted earlier this morning, if someone with permissions could update the wiki please?
Having the exact same problem, both Twitter and Instagram, but not other apps like Whatsapp

Atalanta

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2019
3-finger tap no longer does anything in Procreate or Clip Studio Paint in betas 6 and 7 (by default it should be the redo shortcut).

Sucks because I had no issues with them in earlier betas. In beta 6 it was also bringing up the Undo/Cut/Copy etc text editing menu so I think they might have done something to cause that to override 3-finger tap functions in 3rd party apps.

GeauxBears

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2016
The latest set (DP7/PB6) seems to have fixed Blackberry Work for me. Updated last night and haven’t had any freezes since. Keeping my fingers crossed for now. How is the app working for you?

Edit: Spoke too soon. It just froze up on me again. I guess we are going to have to wait until an iOS 13 compatible update can be pushed out after the GM drops next month.

Agree - I will say I feel like it freezes less than it did before, but it’s still unusable as it will only let me open a message or two before hard freeze.

BNZ1

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2008
London
I see Gaia GPS is listed as a functioning App. Is anyone still able to open this app in the recent betas? It has crashed on load for me for the last 2 betas.

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
Can someone tell me if the following APPS are working on IOS 13:

TD BANK NA (account list, depositing checks, etc)
TMOBILE NAME ID
ZY PLAY
BPM SUPREME
My CALENDAR (Luni)
VIMEO
DSLR CAMERA
ProShot
ProCamera
VividHDR
Panorama
Halide
Mavis
FILMIC PRO
Camera+
Zenfolio
Medisafe
Pedometer ++

Thanks...

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England

TMOBILE NAME ID
ZY PLAY
BPM SUPREME
My CALENDAR (Luni)
VIMEO
DSLR CAMERA
ProShot
ProCamera
VividHDR
Panorama
Halide
Mavis
FILMIC PRO
Camera+
Zenfolio
Medisafe
Pedometer ++

Thanks...

Medisafe is fine.

Reactions: dahauss

nickhx

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2018
The latest set (DP7/PB6) seems to have fixed Blackberry Work for me. Updated last night and haven’t had any freezes since. Keeping my fingers crossed for now. How is the app working for you?

Edit: Spoke too soon. It just froze up on me again. I guess we are going to have to wait until an iOS 13 compatible update can be pushed out after the GM drops next month.

Latest beta 8 - I can now install other blackberry apps like Blackberry Edit or Access without them crashing on launch. However unfortunately Blackberry Work still randomly freezes

barstep

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2015
York, UK
Evernote
'Tags' function is broken PB4 iPhoneXR
Tags can't be added to a new note and tags on existing notes don't display - they can, though, be found using a Tag search.
The latest Evernote update has fixed the tagging issue.
[doublepost=1566466759][/doublepost]

TMOBILE NAME ID
ZY PLAY
BPM SUPREME
My CALENDAR (Luni)
VIMEO
DSLR CAMERA
ProShot
ProCamera
VividHDR
Panorama
Halide
Mavis
FILMIC PRO
Camera+
Zenfolio
Medisafe
Pedometer ++

Thanks...

Camera + is working

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
Strange. Sparkasse App still opens but getting „Nill String Error“ trying time perform a transaction ...
Anyone else?
Mine works. But when I’m taking a photo for a transfer it doesn’t fill out the form on the next site. Trying again and it crashes

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2008
I searched the first page and didn't find the Tesla App in any category. Can anyone confirm it works? A lesser know app, Stats: For Tesla Model S/X/3, work?

The app is the key to the car, so I would definitely need it to work.
Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.