Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

shk718

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2007
My Disney Experience app crashes, so does Play Disney Parks app. I can get into the Citibank app but only with my password not with Face ID.
The Disneyland app is still broken - what are they doing ? using private API's?? this is frustrating as i'm going there in two weeks :( Not magical!!!!!!

Reactions: moyjoy

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
there is any remote desktop client working on the beta? VNC and Jump don't work

I’ve been using TeamViewer on my iPhone XS Max and my iPad Pro 2018, both on the latest iOS/iPadOS betas and haven’t had any issues. My Mac is still running 10.14.6

centracore

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
Google Hangouts is insta-crashing on my iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 13.1. Tried restarting the phone and uninstalling / reinstalling the app but didn't make a difference.

John Yester

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2015
I’ve been using TeamViewer on my iPhone XS Max and my iPad Pro 2018, both on the latest iOS/iPadOS betas and haven’t had any issues. My Mac is still running 10.14.6
AnyDesk works with out any issue on any beta i have used.

bp123

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2019
If anyone tested BlackBerry work on 13.1, will you please update your experience

Last edited:

akdj

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
62.88°N/-151.28°W
My apologies for not reading all 38 pages, but I did the first couple & last ½ dozen w/o mention of Adobe’s Creative Suite. Are ‘all apps’ broken? I’m going from the OP’s master list post one and assuming he/she’s keeping it up to date.
If not, and I missed which beta update fixed Adobe CC, I would very much appreciate anyone who has experience using primarily production CS;CC software; Premiere/AE/Audition Lightroom & PS alongside the capture, post, multiple of PS apps and a couple video capture apps on iOS - their ability to sync, as 98% of my actual final production, coloring and finalizing/rendering is done on the Mac. But I’m very reliant on iOS, both iPad and iPhone With the Adobe apps, daily.
Any insight into Adobe’s CS, I’m all ears

akdj

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
62.88°N/-151.28°W
Disregard previous question. I’m having zero, no issues with CC/CS from Adobe - between iOS ipadOS and macOS all audio, visual, and effects, pic edits etc have been perfectly uploaded, synced and without having to adjust my edits.

OP, if you have a chance, going through your list and updating it to reflect working apps would be time consuming, I understand. But very helpful none the less. Your Adobe CC ‘doesn’t work at all’ comment turned me off the suite until tonight

Regards

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
The Disneyland app is still broken - what are they doing ? using private API's?? this is frustrating as i'm going there in two weeks :( Not magical!!!!!!

Here’s a thought... don’t run beta software on your primary daily device that might break an app you find critical.

If the Disney app is a must have, simple solution—revert back to iOS 12.

shk718

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2007
Here’s a thought... don’t run beta software on your primary daily device that might break an app you find critical.

If the Disney app is a must have, simple solution—revert back to iOS 12.
here's a better thought - Disney should hire competent programmers and make their apps work - which barely do even on non-betas.

Reactions: rmhale33710

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
here's a better thought - Disney should hire competent programmers and make their apps work - which barely do even on non-betas.

Disney’s under no obligation to make sure their apps are fully functional for the beta versions of iOS. That’s the point—to allow them to update their apps for any new changes before the full official release to the public. You want to run beta software, you assume all the risk.

Last edited:

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ

Disney’s under no obligation to make sure their apps are full functional for the beta versions of iOS. That’s the point—to allow them to update their apps for any new changes before the full official release to the public. You want to run beta software, you assume all the risk.

Exactly, @tbayrgs. That's the point of the beta... to let developers get their apps ready for iOS 13/13.1. This is underscored by the fact that Apple is not yet accepting updates built on the iOS 13 SDK... so even IF Disney hired "competent programmers and make their apps work" (no one except @shk718 has alleged that Disney hasn't), the updates won't see the light of day until Apple is ready to approve and provide them to the iOS users of the world.

I see this as a "cart before the horse" situation... somebody wants to run iOS 13 before it's released to the public, and is complaining that apps don't work. One more time (repeat after me): "Apple's iOS beta program is NOT an early access program".

shk718

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2007
Exactly, @tbayrgs. That's the point of the beta... to let developers get their apps ready for iOS 13/13.1. This is underscored by the fact that Apple is not yet accepting updates built on the iOS 13 SDK... so even IF Disney hired "competent programmers and make their apps work" (no one except @shk718 has alleged that Disney hasn't), the updates won't see the light of day until Apple is ready to approve and provide them to the iOS users of the world.

I see this as a "cart before the horse" situation... somebody wants to run iOS 13 before it's released to the public, and is complaining that apps don't work. One more time (repeat after me): "Apple's iOS beta program is NOT an early access program".
The bigger question for me is why doesn't it work? is Disney using private API's - because at this stage of the game the public ones should be stable. And I am well aware that this is a beta period and we should expect things to break - but when every single app I have works find except this one it makes me question - as a programmer - what Disney is doing - I suspect they are using private api's which is never a good thing to do. if true I'd be very curious why they are doing that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.