Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

KG87

macrumors member
May 26, 2015
An app that broke only with the newest beta of iOS 13.1 on iPad Pro - Nike SNKRS

Never mind

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2018
Dunedin, Florida
My screen keyboard (iPad Pro 2018) would not appear from time to time when I was connected to my mouse via Bluetooth. Anyone else have this issue with iOS 13.1 beta 3 ?

Edit: never mind I got to work

Last edited:

greatness

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2014
Just discovered that downloading Live Photos on the Naver Line app doesn't work. (you can see it in conversation but when you tap to enlarge/download, there's an error. You can still "see" image behind the error message though.)

philfry

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Microsoft Teams is crashing on 13.1 beta 3 all of a sudden. I tried reinstalling but still crashing.

gank41

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2008
Microsoft Teams is crashing on 13.1 beta 3 all of a sudden. I tried reinstalling but still crashing.

I have not had that issue on 13.1 b3 on my iPhone XS Max. Have you tried deleting/reinstalling? Do you happen to use Microsoft Authenticator in an o365 work environment?

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
I am wondering if ALL apps will be ready to work on iOS 13 with the actual release? I haven't updated to the beta as I have seen no update to my TD BANK NA app and a bunch of others....

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I am wondering if ALL apps will be ready to work on iOS 13 with the actual release? I haven't updated to the beta as I have seen no update to my TD BANK NA app and a bunch of others....

Most likely not. ALL apps CAN be updated and ready to go at (or shortly after) GA release of iOS 13... but whether or not the apps are actually updated is up to the developer. If they don't do the work, the apps will not be updated, and if they don't work now, they will continue to not work. Apple released the new SDK with the first beta and allows the developer to build and test their apps, but only calls for releases based on the new SDK close to release date... Apple then must review the changes and slates them for release after iOS 13 is released... but again, the onus for makeing the required changes is on the developer.

With all of that said, most big and/or popular apps will be updated... but some won't be.

jtkboston

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2014
I used iOS 13 (either last public beta, or GM) and TD Bank NA app to do a mobile deposit on Sep 5th.

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
Is anyone experiencing no notifications on Instagram or Facebook?

I updated to the GM 13 last night and I’m not getting any notifications on things like Instagram/Facebook/reddit

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
They just had an update...I'm downloading now...maybe I'll lose notifications. Hah!

EDIT: Just downloaded the latest...volume notification is back, but IG now defaults to the iPhone volume bar. No more separate IG volume indicator up top on either the main page or in the stories area. Much nicer!

Last edited:

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
Most likely not. ALL apps CAN be updated and ready to go at (or shortly after) GA release of iOS 13... but whether or not the apps are actually updated is up to the developer. If they don't do the work, the apps will not be updated, and if they don't work now, they will continue to not work. Apple released the new SDK with the first beta and allows the developer to build and test their apps, but only calls for releases based on the new SDK close to release date... Apple then must review the changes and slates them for release after iOS 13 is released... but again, the onus for makeing the required changes is on the developer.

With all of that said, most big and/or popular apps will be updated... but some won't be.

Well I'm running the latest iOS 13.1 on my XS and so far every app, even ones that haven't been updated specifically for ios13 are working...

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
They just had an update...I'm downloading now...maybe I'll lose notifications. Hah!

EDIT: Just downloaded the latest...volume notification is back, but IG now defaults to the iPhone volume bar. No more separate IG volume indicator up top on either the main page or in the stories area. Much nicer!

I deleted Instagram and restarted my phone and still no notifications. So weird! Hopefully this bug doesn’t move over when I set up my 11 Pro on Friday.

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
FYI...still getting notifications on my XS Max.

I wonder what’s going on then. I stage am and Reddit are the only two apps that I am not getting notifications for. I know reddit needs an update since haptic touch/3D touch do not work at all on it.

but I wish I could figure out Instagram

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.