Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

jhfenton

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
It appears to work for a while, then completely breaks.
For you. It continues to work fine on my iPad, pulling in 4 email accounts (Exchange, Gmail, live.com, iCloud), handling my calendar (Exchange), and handling four storage accounts (enterprise OneDrive, personal OneDrive, GoogleDrive, and DropBox). The widget even works on the new home screen layout.

A couple of the accounts I just added to test it a bit more, and I still don't see any issues. Maybe it's an iPad vs iPhone issue, or maybe it's a problem with a particular service that you're using.

earthdog

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2014
Fantastical is listed as working. Well it’s not completely. You cannot add invitees to a event. So no out bound meeting invites.

newtestleper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
Outlook works on my XR. I just installed it though, and I noticed it was updated yesterday. Maybe that fixed the iOS 13 issues?
[doublepost=1559756745][/doublepost]I read that the dynamic wallpapers are only on the X, XS and XS Max.

I've only noticed 2 bugs so far.

Under Bedtime, there is currently not an option to change alarm songs or volume.

On my iPad the new dynamic wallpapers show, on my Xr, they don't. That is probably a personal bug, that a clean install would fix.

Reactions: jhfenton

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I tested word, PowerPoint, excel, one note , and outlook on my iPhone X. All work fine. I had some issues with outlook sending notifications to my watch- but that was a watch issue which is now fixed. All Microsoft apps ( I have almost all of them) are now working normally for me.

Reactions: jhfenton

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
Outlook works on my XR. I just installed it though, and I noticed it was updated yesterday. Maybe that fixed the iOS 13 issues?
[doublepost=1559756745][/doublepost]I read that the dynamic wallpapers are only on the X, XS and XS Max.

I moved it back to working, haven't had any issues since the 3.26 update. Also added Nanoleaf control app as not working, crashes on launch.

Reactions: newtestleper

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Cryptomator is broken. App will open but once a vault is chosen it will not unlock using Face ID. I haven’t tried disabling Face ID and logging in with credentials alone yet. Will update of that is a way in.

U for BB&T (banking) is broken. Inability to enter log in credentials by typing or copy/paste. This also includes auto fill of credentials. Can’t test Face ID because it requires manual login before you can use the feature for the first time.

CARDHOP is broken. App opens but immediately crashes with any input.

Last edited:

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Fantastical is listed as working. Well it’s not completely. You cannot add invitees to a event. So no out bound meeting invites.

Good catch. Thanks for posting. I opened the app and it appeared to be working so this is good to know.

pgharavi

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2004
OneNote: the keyboard drops down after the first input. When bringing back up, it will automatically drop down again without registering your input, rendering it useless. If you close the app and restart, this happens again.

David_Howard

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2016
Starting to see some people have installed it. I would be curious to know if the following works

Skype for Business
Instagram
Outlook
Intune comp portal
Snapchat
Gmail
Hinge
Bumble
Youtube
RBC mobile banking for anyone in canada
whatsapp

Skype for Business says there is an Error, and to restart the app, but is unresponsive when restarted.
Outlook works as expected, but like all of the Microsoft IOS apps I tried, it does not support two instances, like 2 Word documents open at the same time. They must have photoshopped that in the presentation.

Reactions: Riley-Freeman

marklemac

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2003
Southampton, UK.
Weird as well. Mine are working pretty well. The new note button wouldn’t work but closing the app and restarting fixed it.

Also, interesting to see the “three finger tap” work to undo. I manually deleted a note, shook the phone as before, it then popped up a little window suggesting the gesture.

So I deleted the NOTES app off the phone, re downloaded and it still doesn't show my notes when I click on them. It will only show the contents of notes that have images in them, but still no text.

brar.arsh

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Banking apps in Canada
RBC, STACK, Industrial Alliance and Scotiabank working fine.
Tangerine crashes once username is entered and log in is clicked.

GreenP Crashes on launch.

Work related apps, Okta mobile crashes on launch, but Okta Verify works. Slack works fine.

Fitness related apps Runtastic and JEFIT work fine.

Air Canada, Westjet, Swoop, Air miles, Splitwise, Slack, Raptors, ESPN, Rogers and Telus apps are working fine.

pizzzle

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
nyc
MYmta app crashes on startup
[doublepost=1559767941][/doublepost]
So I deleted the NOTES app off the phone, re downloaded and it still doesn't show my notes when I click on them. It will only show the contents of notes that have images in them, but still no text.

Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Increase contrast

Do you have increase contrast turned on? If so, turn off and check notes again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.