Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Can I include macOS' Finder as a Buggy/Broken app? For whatever reason since I've installed iOS/iPadOS 15, neither my iPhone or iPad show up in Finder. Which makes it hard to sync across any offline content.

xbpr

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2008
Anyone still clinging to mSecure 4.5.4?

I’ve been getting alerts regarding reports of the app not launching starting with iOS 14.6(?). I’m on 14.8 and it’s been working fine for me. I’m trying to determine if iOS 15 is going to be the final nail in the coffin.

I suppose it’s time for a new password manager, but it’s been working ok for me thus far.

burgman

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2013
the outlook app emails notification issue seems resolved in the new outlook app update
On my iPhone yes, on my iPad notifications worked intermittently. Support had me toggle notifications on/off in app. That has worked so far.

rodc271

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
U.K.
Hey all,

can anyone confirm if the voice memo app on iOS 15 is working for you? I have just had iOS 15 installed and the voice memo app loads but it does not record anything when I press the record button.
I am using iPhone 12 Pro.

thanks

miyagi
No problem with my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

jakeenzo

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Not sure if it's Youtube or iOS15 but since the update, when clicking on a video nothing happens. i.e Search for a video > From video results, click a video > Nothing happens

Re-installed Youtube but the issue still exists. So annoying.

This is on iPhone 12 Pro Max

khanmein

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2021
Not sure if it's Youtube or iOS15 but since the update, when clicking on a video nothing happens. i.e Search for a video > From video results, click a video > Nothing happens

Re-installed Youtube but the issue still exists. So annoying.

This is on iPhone 12 Pro Max
I also had this particular issue with the game also. Random tap will stuck for a few seconds.

Rafagon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Coinbase (regular, not Pro) isn't working for me on my iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Celsius isn't working for me on my iPhone 13 Pro Max.

UPDATE: Both of these apps started working shortly after I posted this post. There were definitely some hiccups, but the situation was resolved?

Last edited:

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
Is anyone having trouble with automations that use location? I use a few and all of them stopped working after iOS 15. It’s like there’s a new setting I’m missing.

dUnKle

macrumors regular
May 28, 2020
I’m not sure if this is a bug or just something that’s changed in my settings but my Face ID no longer allows me to purchase films / tv via the store

I have to manually enter my password each and every time where previously I just double tapped the top button

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
Alarms made in the clock app don’t seem to work with music from the music app. First, it’s linked to the system volume and not alarm volume when creating the alarm. Whatever song you selected also shows up in the control center widget either as playing or as the last played song (but not in the actual music app). When the alarm actually goes off, the song does not play no matter what the system volume or alarm volume is set at. Confirmed on an iPhone 13 PM and 2020 iPhone SE, both on iOS 15 using Apple Music

tqlos

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2019
The Etsy app refuses to stay logged in. Using iPhone 11 Max and iPad Pro 12.9 4th gen.

iGeek2019

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2019
No Selection
Is anyone having trouble with automations that use location? I use a few and all of them stopped working after iOS 15. It’s like there’s a new setting I’m missing.

I’ve set up a couple of automations when driving to/from work and they no longer run, have deleted the Shortcuts app, reinstalled and set up again, nothing.

Safari can’t work out if it wants to show me Breezometer.com or Macrumors.com on iPhone 12 ?

8FA902BB-3B99-4F58-BDBB-A0B60771F5B9.jpeg

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2019
Has anyone noticed that sometimes when your recording a video on your iPhone the phone just randomly restarts after a few mins. It’s happened a few times to me now. This is on iPhone 12 Pro.

marinersaptcomplex

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2021
Anyone having issues with the native Contacts app? Can’t seem to change names, and the sorting is weird (half of contacts are displaying Last, First; even though it’s set to First, Last).

TopoR

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2020
Moscow, Russia
I guess this is more with the Twitter part, but anyway, on iOS 15 all uploaded videos downsized to 640px by the large side (all settings set to Wi-Fi+Cellular). The same video via Safari to mobile Twitter page uploaded perfectly fine with proper quality.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.