Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Fordski

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2020
Google Keep is barely working after the 15.2 update (ridiculously slow and buggy). Same with BBVA (Mexican banking app).
Thanks for confirming the issues with BBVA. Totally unable to X out of the notification screens. Have you tried it with the recent 15.3 beta?

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
I and at least several others have an issue with CarPlay. Up until 15.2 when you plugged in your phone the music would start with the display on the song being played. Now it shows the top screen with "recent", playlists, artists, albums, songs, etc. You can press a button to start the music but not where it used to be.
Now that I look - this is the same screen, sort of, that you see when you start the app on IOS. Don't normally listen to music that way so not sure if that screen is what changed vs. the actual song you were playing when stopped or not.
Anyway it is not working as well and easily as it used to

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
I and at least several others have an issue with CarPlay. Up until 15.2 when you plugged in your phone the music would start with the display on the song being played. Now it shows the top screen with "recent", playlists, artists, albums, songs, etc. You can press a button to start the music but not where it used to be.
Now that I look - this is the same screen, sort of, that you see when you start the app on IOS. Don't normally listen to music that way so not sure if that screen is what changed vs. the actual song you were playing when stopped or not.
Anyway it is not working as well and easily as it used to

I play music every time I get in the car and it has always worked the same. No issues here.

Barbareren

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2020
Norway & Mexico
Thanks for confirming the issues with BBVA. Totally unable to X out of the notification screens. Have you tried it with the recent 15.3 beta?
Hi, yes that’s true when it comes to the BBVA app. And no, I don’t do betas… I tend to expect that the final version will work well, but 15.2 has been a huge disappointment for me.

Fordski

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2020
Hi, yes that’s true when it comes to the BBVA app. And no, I don’t do betas… I tend to expect that the final version will work well, but 15.2 has been a huge disappointment for me.
The BBVA app seems to be fixed with the recent app update. I'm running iOS 15.2. I got off the beta train as it sometimes messes up my shortcuts

Reactions: Barbareren

Rocko99991

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else have major issues with iMovie lag? With 13 PM feels like I am editing on iPhone 4. Reboot does nothing.

punneo

macrumors demi-god
Sep 14, 2016
Oklahoma City, OK
The ESPN app won’t open after downloading iOS 15.4 Beta 1. Tried uninstall, reinstall. Still crashes upon opening. Feedback has been submitted.

Barbareren

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2020
Norway & Mexico
Google Keep is barely working after the 15.2 update (ridiculously slow and buggy).
On iOS 15.3 nothing has changed. The app is practically unusable. After opening the app it takes forever to display the content, and once finally displayed it is extremely slow and choppy to scroll through the notes (like scrolling through a longer email in the Gmail app, but worse…). It’s too bad because it was handy being able to access all my notes from any browser. Now I’ve copied all my most important notes to the native Notes app.

I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app and all that to no avail. I don’t even know who’s to blame - Apple or Google. Probably Google…

andricop

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi, I have a problem from a few months (which I have reported to Apple via the feedback form) with how the phone call are presented on my iPhone 12 Pro with all iOS 15 versions.

I have 2 lines : physical SIM is carrier A and eSIM is carrier B.
My default voice line is carrier A.
There is no call forwarding configured.

People only call me on my carrier A phone number (carrier B is only to have an eSIM on my Apple Watch because carrier A doesn't offer this service).

Problem is the following : even if people call me on my carrier A phone number, the iPhone presents the call as coming from my carrier B phone number.
And as I often use my "recents" list to call people the iPhone uses carrier B to call because the incoming call was wrongly recorded as coming from carrier B, which is a problem because people don't know the number of carrier B line.

Am I the only one with this problem? If not, were you able to find a solution/workaround?

Thanks!

pudge104

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2015
I can’t purchase music in the iTunes app with this beta. When I click to buy, nothing happens, just a spinning circle. No pop up asking to double click to pay or Face ID. I can use iTunes on my computer just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
I can’t purchase music in the iTunes app with this beta. When I click to buy, nothing happens, just a spinning circle. No pop up asking to double click to pay or Face ID. I can use iTunes on my computer just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Report this beta mistake back to apple this is definitely a beta mess up!

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
Known issue as noted in Beta Release Notes.

Last edited:

jet lag

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2013
NexKey for opening the door at the gym crashes immediately upon opening with 15.4 betas 1 and 2.

macguru212

macrumors demi-god
Apr 17, 2009
AZ/NYC/Tokyo
Lol updated to 15.3.1 and now Calendar on iPad 9th gen goes to 2019 by default, not current year. Clicking on 2019 calendar time travels to 2044. WTF. Rebooted, shutdown, cursed to no avail 😫 it’s kinda funny tho.

ph.rei

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone knows why pages dont load sometimes? I have to disable or disable and enable wifi for it to work. Is it because of my router? I was using adblock as a safari extension, changed it to adguard, but is still the same. Are there any specific settings in this extensions that could solve the issue?

763C29F5-6308-49E3-B87F-E199AC1A326B.png

I forgot to mention that this does not happen all the time. Just several times a week.

Last edited:

Jfried1982

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2017
Can’t get Google Maps to load maps - blurry, full connection

Attachments

• 7C9FD0A6-A2E2-4CAD-8862-62B7352AD717.png
    7C9FD0A6-A2E2-4CAD-8862-62B7352AD717.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.