Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

lint2015

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2013
The first post says that the Share menu ordering has been fixed, but it's even worse now for me than it used to be?

Before it would at least remember the order for a random amount of time (probably as RAM permits), now it resets it as soon as I back out of the Share menu!

This is ridiculous. Surely, some people at Apple are using their own OS and thinking "This, this needs to be fixed..."

JM

macrumors 601
Nov 23, 2014
keyboard shortcut crash

I started a new thread by mistake... Here's what it said reporting a bug:

Options > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts > *CRASH* back to home screen.

Anyone else get this? I have a 5c and already reported it to Apple bug report.

Thank you

sohanangal

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
India
Spotlight

I did not have time to check all the posts so sorry if I am repeating any question.

My spotlight has not been working since the 8.1.1 update. They keyboard shows up (it was mentioned it did not earlier in one of the posts), but no results show up. It does not even say that it is searching. It is plain annoying!

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
My iphone 6 has a problem, it randomly reboot after blue screen or red screen , anyone else?

I had this happen a couple of times on my iPhone 6. It'll flash a very quick blue or red screen and then reboot.

For me, it seems like it will happen when I select a lot of lines of text in an email. When I check the crash logs, it looks like it's trying to jetsam an app that doesn't exist.

hnguyen1982

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
I had this happen a couple of times on my iPhone 6. It'll flash a very quick blue or red screen and then reboot.

For me, it seems like it will happen when I select a lot of lines of text in an email. When I check the crash logs, it looks like it's trying to jetsam an app that doesn't exist.

Yes i have same issue like you, and sometimes my ip shutdown when standby mode , i must use power+home to turn it on

hnguyen1982

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
now my iphone can not turn on , it stuck at apple logo and red screen appear, i restore but message show error 9

Adriian.

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2014
I just updated to iOS 8.1.1 and the weather app is not working good. Sometimes the background animation does not show up and it keeps a gray or black screen :( and the max temperature takes very looong to update

does this happen to any of you?

I have an iPhone 5

jonwmac

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2018
This post is a wiki! Feel free to add any fixes, changes, or bugs that you have noticed while using iOS 8.1.1 Beta 1.

Fixes
Changes

Bugs
  • Searching the content of PDFs being viewed in Safari fails - always returns no matches

This bug is still not fixed after 3 years?

See this PDF: http://mirror.pregi.net/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/doc/scrguien.pdf

Safari on MacOS High Sierra (v10.13.2) can't find the word "automark" at all.

Safari on iOS 11.2.2 (15C202) finds 59 instances, seems correct. But pressing "Next" twice will reset the phone!

Wow. Is there some sort of war going on between Adobe and Apple?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.